Father’s Day is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with some hilarious memes? Whether you’re looking to send a funny message to your dad or simply want to share a laugh with your friends, these memes are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
From dad jokes to pop culture references, we’ve rounded up some of the best Father’s Day memes on the internet. We understand that not everyone is lucky enough to celebrate this special day with their dad and I’m one of them. I loved my dad so much. With that in mind, let us remember and honor not only the fathers who are physically present but also those who reside in our hearts. So sit back, relax, and enjoy these hilarious tributes to all the dads out there. Happy Father’s Day!
1) Let the Father’s Day memes begin!
“A cold beer and golf on TV. Me after a hard morning of yard work.”
2) When the family goes on a road trip.
“All dads on every road trip: I am once again asking who has to go to the bathroom before we leave.”
3) When your dad is silly but you love it.
“Dad, thanks for being slightly less embarrassing than all the other dads.”
4) When you’re not a fan of the Cowboys.
“Cheers to all the fathers out there who didn’t raise Cowboys fans.”
5) When kids have questions…which is all the time!
“Children: Oh, there’s a sleeping dad. Let’s go ask it questions.”
6) When dads are glad…even with cargo shorts.
“Mother’s Day commercials: Diamonds on sale for $3000. Father’s Day commercials: Men’s Target cargo shorts on sale for $11.”
7) When your dad is the coolest.
8) When you’re a generation of dads.
“Dad, don’t forget to wish your own dad a Happy Father’s Day today.”
9) When you’re not asking for directions.
“Dads! Proudly refusing to ask directions since 1845!”
10) When your dad posts on Facebook…
11) When dads have to work on their special day.
“Every restaurant in the world is packed on Mother’s Day but they want us to BBQ on Father’s Day.”
12) When you’re just being yourself.
“Thanks for being a cool dad by not trying to be one of those cool dads.”
13) When all your children are your favorites.
“Happy Father’s Day from your favorite child!”
14) When dad jokes make you cry.
“Dad: *has heart attack*. Dad: Call me an ambulance. Son: Uh…You’re an ambulance. Dad:”
15) When your dad is the king of home improvement.
“Lowe’s and Home Depot: *open at 6 am*. Dads at 5:59 am:”
16) When you get the gift of relaxation.
“Happy Father’s Day. I hope this box is full of ‘Leave me the hell alone today.'”
17) When you’re the king of dad jokes.
“Dad, I’m hungry. Hi Hungry, I’m Dad.”
18) When your kids are creative.
“I love my dad.”
19) When you realize all dads love to nap.
“If your dad doesn’t fall asleep like this on the couch by 9 pm, is he even your dad?”
“Kid: [sobbing] Something happened to my toy, Daddy! It’s not making sounds anymore! You:”
21) When you have the best father.
“Dad, you’re like a father to me…”
22) When you’re always competing with your siblings.
“I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.”
23) When jokes and memes are part of the perfect Father’s Day.
“Dad, may your Father’s Day be better than your jokes?”
24) When you get a tie for your dad.
“Me watching dad open his 20th Father’s Day tie from me.”
25) When it really was the milkman all along.
“Momma, when can I give Daddy his Father’s Day card? Thursday, when he delivers the milk.”
26) When dad makes you laugh.
“Now it’s my turn to make you laugh!”
27) When you’re the #1 dad.
28) When the kids buy you gifts with your money…
“Oh, you brought me gifts for Father’s Day? Can I please have back my credit card you used to buy them?”
29) …but they do it because they love you.
“Please accept this Father’s Day card as a token of my poverty.”
30) When your dad ROCKS!
“Happy Father’s Day! You rock!”
31) When all you want on Father’s Day are memes…don’t we all?
“When she gives you a Father’s Day card but all you wanted were memes.”
32) When your babies are Baby Back Ribs.
“Dads showing other dads the ribs they grilled over the weekend.”
33) When you’ll laugh at anything for money.
“When dad tells a terrible joke but you need $20.”
34) When your dad is your hero no matter how old you get.
“Thank you for loving me even when I annoyed you most.”
35) When dads learn new technologies.
“Dad, thanks for responding to my Father’s Day text after I texted Mom to tell you to check your phone.”
36) When you give them the stare…
“33% of your job as a dad is staring at your kids like this until they act right.”
37) When your dad had to walk miles in the snow to get to school.
“This is the longest road in the world that someone can walk. My dad: That’s the path I used to take to go to school.”
38) Oh no! We’ve almost reached the end of this list of Father’s Day memes…
“When your toddler tells you their toy is broken and stopped singing…”
39) When you love Father’s Day.
“Without me, this day wouldn’t mean much. You’re welcome. Happy Father’s Day!”
40) When puns are your thing.
“Happy Father’s Day. Yoda best dad.”
41) When pets love dads too.
“Happy Father’s Day to the best dog dad with my favorite butt to sniff.”
I hope you enjoyed these Father’s Day memes!
Please share these Father’s Day memes with your friends and family.