With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to get serious about honoring moms everywhere. One way to do that is by treating them to a few laughs with some of the funniest Mother’s Day memes around. Whether your mom loves an irreverent pun or a musing on the complexity of motherhood, there is sure to be something for every mom out there.
It’s the perfect way to recognize this important day and make her smile at the same time! So if you’re looking for unique ways to commemorate Mom this year, why not try something out of the ordinary and share some of these hilarious 37 Mother’s Day memes?
1) Let the Mother’s Day memes begin!
“A mother holds her child’s hand for a short while, but holds her child’s heart forever.”
2) When the perks of motherhood finally present themselves.
“When it’s Mother’s Day and the kids are finally being grateful.”
3) Share these Mother’s Day memes on Facebook or Twitter but don’t forget to make it the best Mother’s Day ever by visiting or calling her.
“Back in my day, we spent time with our mothers. We didn’t just tweet a paragraph and call it a day.”
4) When mothers feel loved.
“Mother’s Day cards: You raised me. You cooked for me. You loved me. Father’s Day cards: Happy birthday or whatever, [censored] idiot.”
5) Funny Mother’s Day memes for moms that deserve peace and quiet!
“Mother’s Day should be a time of peace and quiet. And wine, if you’re lucky.”
6) When mom makes you feel guilty.
“Do your chores. I had a c-section for you.”
7) When you give them the look.
“The face you make when ur kids don’t listen in public…”
8) Mother’s Day memes celebrating the joys of motherhood.
“He’s finally asleep. I’ll give him a little goodnight smooch. If you wake him up, I’ll rip your face off. Oh, the joys of motherhood…”
9) When you’re overly attached girlfriend gets even scarier.
“Don’t forget to buy me a Mother’s Day gift since I’ll be the mother to all your future children.”
10) Happy Mother’s Day memes from your favorite son or daughter!
“Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite child.”
11) When you get to enjoy life’s simple pleasures.
“Good moms let you lick the beaters. Great moms turn them off first.”
12) When mom did a great job.
“Great job Mom. I turned out awesome.”
13) 100% relatable Mother’s Day memes…
“Growing up means understanding why my mom was always so pissed that things were missing from their proper place every time she went to use them.”
14) Mother’s Day memes that only fans of Game of Thrones fans will understand.
“‘Happy Mother’s Day,’ said Jon Snow, never.”
15) Funny Mother’s Day memes for all moms!
“I hope your Mother’s Day is more pleasant than labor was.”
16) When mom knows all of your hiding spots.
“Mom, I hid your Mother’s Day card somewhere you’ll never find it! It was in my makeup drawer, folks.”
17) What would we do without moms and Mother’s Day memes?
“Mom, I just wanted to say you forgot to remind me this Sunday is Mother’s Day.”
18) When your mom took care of everything.
“Keep calm and carry…an umbrella! And, wait…Don’t forget your boots! Do you have a raincoat? How about some gloves? Do you need a scarf? I bet you don’t have a hat…Do you need some money? All I have is a ten…No, really, take it!”
19) When mom gets a taste of her own medicine.
“Mom: So where are you taking me for Mother’s Day? Me: We have food at home. Mom: You dare use my own spells against me, Potter?”
20) Funny Mother’s Day memes for the best mom in the world.
“I child-proofed my house but they still get in.”
21) When you’re a cool mom.
“I’m not a regular mom. I’m a cool mom.”
22) When moms deserve 365 Mother’s Days.
“Oh, it’s Mother’s Day? Tell me how nice you treat your mom one day a year.”
23) When you feel the wrath of parenting.
“Parenting. If you feel crazy, then you’re doing it right.”
24) When even the family cat is surprised.
“Happy Mother’s Day. Here’s a picture of a surprised cat.”
25) Mother’s Day memes that are so sweet.
“See the sunrise son? That is not an appropriate time to wake up!”
26) When you realize moms are always cleaning up.
“Shoutout to the moms cleaning up from all their Mother’s Day ‘surprises’ yesterday. We see you.”
27) When you’re a mother, all-knowing.
“Son: How do you always know when we lie? It’s like you’re a psychic or a wizard or something. Me: The word you’re looking for is ‘mother.'”
28) When a legend sounds pretty awesome.
“There is a legend that if you go take a shower and scream out loud ‘Mom’ three times, a nice lady appears bringing the towel you forgot.”
29) When you agree that every day should be Mother’s Day.
“Today isn’t special because every day is Mother’s Day.”
30) When you realize not all superheroes wear capes.
“See? I told you! So that’s how she does it…Happy Mother’s Day to supermoms everywhere.”
31) When getting some rest is the best gift of all.
“What moms want for Mother’s Day: Flowers. Candy. Poetry that is written in their honor. Sleep. Breakfast in bed.”
32) When it was good while it lasted.
“When Mother’s Day is over and your life returns to what it was.”
33) When you’re the dearest mommie of all.
“It’s Mother’s Day. Worship me!!!!!”
34) When you’re all about social media.
“You know what really grinds my gear? When people live with their mom and still wish them Happy Mother’s Day on Facebook.”
35) Mother’s Day memes when you realize your mom has a first and last name…just like you!
“Your real name isn’t Mom?”
I hope you enjoyed these Mother’s Day memes!
Please share these Mother’s Day memes with your friends, family, and of course, your mom.