- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Pin on Pinterest
Growing up, you probably had a parent that you always asked first because you knew they would say ‘yes’ to most requests. Parenting styles between men and women can be vastly different because moms are typically more cautious where dads want his kids to tackle life head on.
Men and women are different so it only makes sense that their method of raising kids will be different but together, they still make an awesome team. Here are 22 hilarious ways that parenting styles differ between moms and dads.
1) Giving kids a chance to “hang around”.
2) Being gentle is different between men and women.
3) Kids love their mom and dad equally even if it sometimes doesn’t appear like it.
4) Women and men have different opinions about suitable transportation.
5) Dressing up for Halloween is also a bit different.
6) Getting ready for bed may become a little more complicated…if you’re a mom.
7) Your perception of danger changes as a parent.
8) Bathtime is an entirely different experience.
9) Sometimes, a simple question gets a lengthy answer.
10) Moms and dads complement each other.
11) Teaching styles can also be vastly different between moms and dads.
12) Parents love to let their kids experience animals at the zoo.
13) Moms and dads agree on taking only small bites.
14) Moms and Dads think differently.
15) Taking a nap is sweet no matter what.
16) You may have different definitions of discipline.
17) Advice for many things about life varies greatly.
18) Moms and Dads bonding with other parents in the neighborhood.
19) As a parent, you’ll be asked plenty of questions.
20) Mother’s Day gifts can look more exciting than Father’s Day gifts.
21) Shopping can be an entirely different experience depending on the parent.
22) Even with different parenting styles, moms and dads have fun spending time with their kids.
Even if some parents have their own way of doing things, it’s all because of the love of children. If you liked this, watch how Similac hilariously breaks down parenting stereotypes.
Please share hilarious ways moms and dads differ when it comes to parenting with your friends and family.