Are you a student? Do you enjoy memes? Well, if so, then you’re in luck because this blog post is all about student memes! It’s no secret that students love memes. They’re hilarious! We mean the memes…not the students.
Prepare to laugh your butt off as you check out some of the best and funniest memes that we could find on the interwebs just for you! So whether you’re in the middle of your finals week or just need a break from pesky homework, here are 65 memes for you to enjoy. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the laughs! You’re welcome!
Let the student memes begin!
1) “When there’s a group project but you do all the work: Allen, Allen, Allen, and Allen.”
2) “Thinking about my upcoming exams and assignment deadlines like…”
3) “Me when my alarm wakes me up: Let the potato rest for five minutes.”
4) “When all the lazy students get put in the same presentation group.”
5) “When you’re writing an essay and trying to hit that 500-word count…Very young small early peas.”
6) “And then the teacher said you may take notes.”
Student loan memes when all you need is some $$$!
7) “Asked my dad for help with my student loans and this is what he gave me:”
8) “When the teacher asks if you have questions, but you sit there in silence because you don’t even know what you don’t even know.”
9) “When your teacher uses your assignment as an example for what to do right.”
10) “Cheers to the first day of a new school year and the beginning of the Thanksgiving break countdown.”
11) “Children must always wear a seat belt except if you put 50 of them in one vehicle.”
12) “When you’re coughing in class and someone asks you to stop: My goodness, what an idea. Why didn’t I think of that?”
13) “Dear teacher, I talk to everyone. Moving my seat will not help.”
14) “Teacher: Did you do your homework? Student: Did you grade my test? Teacher: I have other students’ tests to grade. Student: I have other teachers’ homework to do. Oustanding move.”
15) “Drawings like these in textbooks are one of the things I miss most from school: You son of a [censored]! I told you I’d do it. You’re next!”
16) “Dude in front of me just slept through the entire physics exam lmao.”
17) “The entire university experience summed up in 4 pictures.”
18) “Every morning before school: Mom: Me:”
19) “The feeling when you have finished all your exams.”
The best part about student memes? No homework!
20) “Finishing homework the day it’s due. Go, go, go.”
21) “When my teacher asks for participants…I volunteer!”
22) “You get a cold! And you get a cold! And you get a cold! Everyone gets a cold!”
23) “When you go back to school and forget everything you learned from last year…”
24) “Me going back to school after the break: Abby Lee Miller cries and eats mac and cheese during her last moments before heading to jail.”
25) “Hardest decision of my childhood.”
26) “When your teacher is hot: Date me please.”
27) “How I feel taking tests: For either way you choose you cannot win!”
28) “I like to play this game called nap roulette. I take a nap and do not set an alarm. Will it be 20 minutes or 4 hours? Nobody knows. It’s risky and I like it.”
29) “When the teacher is about to switch to PowerPoint and you are still not done taking notes.”
30) “I just saw a guy in the library cry for five or so minutes and then his phone alarm went off and he just? Stopped crying? And went right on back to work.”
31) “When’s the last time you had a decent night’s sleep? Me:”
32) “Life: If you start your work now you’ll have plenty of time and you won’t be stressing out at the last minute. Me: Nah.”
33) “Me handing in my essays: Started making it. Had a breakdown. Bon appetite.”
34) “That moment when you find an easy question on the exam.”
Funny student teacher memes for ur squad.
35) “When the teacher moves ur seat away from ur squad cuz you’re disturbing but he doesn’t know the whole class is ur squad.”
37) “Need parent’s signature? Good thing I learned cursive.”
38) “How 99.9% of students look on their student I.D. card.”
39) “No popcorn: I pay $20,000 in college tuition, I’ll make meth in this thing if I want to.”
40) “Oh look this milk expires on the 22nd just like my summer and happiness.”
41) “Me on the first day of university versus me in the last semester: I want to die right now.”
42) “Teacher says to pick a partner. Look at your friend like this.”
43) “Professor: Good morning. Freshmen: Write that down, write that down!”
44) “My reaction when the teacher asks me to answer the question.”
45) “When you realize you have to go back to school.”
46) “Remember, if you ever feel bad this guy played ‘grass’ in his school play.”
Teacher memes with all the highlights!
47) “When your teacher says, ‘Highlight only the important parts’.”
48) “Let’s schedule all exams in one week! Business student. Medical student. Engineering student.”
49) “What teachers see. How we feel.”
50) “How I start to study. After 5 minutes.”
51) “A student in bed will remain in bed until acted upon by a large enough panic – Newton’s lesser-known fourth law.”
52) “That moment when the teacher walks up to you during an exam and looks at your paper then shouts out, ‘Guys please make sure you read the instructions carefully’.”
53) “When the teacher starts to explain a question to another person in the middle of the test.”
54) “Me thinking I understood student loans vs me seeing another charge on my account.”
55) “You go to school, nothing happens. You miss one day. 6 fights, Tupac comes back, the school had a blackout, and Beyonce performed in the cafeteria.”
56) “Me: *2 seconds into studying* My brain: hocus pocus, you’ve now lost your focus.”
57) “When the teacher uses your name as a good example.”
58) “Using Microsoft Word *moves an image 1 mm to the left* All text and images shift. 4 new pages appear. In the distance, sirens.”
59) “What I want. What I can afford.”
60) “When you get the answer right but the teacher counts as wrong because you didn’t do her way: Math is math!”
Oh no! We’ve almost reached the end of student memes…
61) “When the teacher asks who is presenting next.”
62) “Why do you write like you’re running out of time? Because this essay is due in 6 hours and I just started it.”
63) “Me writing an essay halfway through the first paragraph: Where was I going with this? I had a point.”
64) “When you see another classmate on the same Google doc at 2 am.”
65) “When your mom picks you up from school early.”
I hope you enjoyed these funny memes!
Please share these student memes with your friends and family.