Morning is a wonderful time of day. It’s a chance to start fresh, and do our best to make the most of the day ahead. The following inspirational good morning quotes are the perfect way to start your day on the right foot. They’re encouraging and remind us that we can achieve anything we set our minds to.
We scoured through the interwebs to find the best inspirational good morning quotes just for you! With that in mind, I hope the following 49 good morning quotes fill each and every one of your mornings with a quick dose of inspiration! Enjoy!
Let the inspirational good morning quotes begin!
1) “Good morning! If there’s a song in your heart, sing it. If there’s love in your soul, show it. If there are dreams in your mind, chase them. Your life is meant for living. Don’t ever be afraid to share the real you.”
2) “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
3) “Good morning. Be happy with what you have, keep working on what you love, and remember a happy life begins by saying, ‘Thank you Lord for what I have!'”
4) “Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again.”
5) “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
6) “Confidence comes naturally with success…But success comes only to those who are confident…So, begin your day with confidence.”
7) “Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work” – Robert Orben
8) “Good morning. Every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.”
9) “Everybody wants loyalty, consistency, and somebody who won’t quit…But everybody forgets that to get that person, you have to be that person…Stay blessed and healthy. Good morning.”
Inspirational good morning quotes for every day of the week.
10) “Every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.” – Doug Firebaugh
11) “The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.”
12) “Good morning. Don’t forget to share some love today!”
13) “Good morning. From morning’s first sunlight till evening’s last star, never forget how very special you are. May God bless you always.”
14) “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
15) “Good morning! Remember: A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm” – Charles M. Schwab
16) “Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying good morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!”
17) “Good morning! Have faith and believe in yourself and your abilities. With a boundless vision, determination, motivation, and dedication anything is achievable…If you believe. All things are possible.”
18) “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
19) “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers” – Maya Angelou
Inspiring words to live by.
20) “Life is too short to argue and fight. Count your blessings. Love your friends and family. Smile more often. Make the most of every day.”
21) “Just wanted to say good morning to one of the people that means the world to me.”
22) “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who do not” – Christy Chung
23) “I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
24) “Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it. Good morning.”
25) “Good morning. Have a lovely day!”
26) “Good morning! Make today another wonderful day!”
27) “May your day be filled with good thoughts, kind people, and happy moments.”
29) “Good morning my love. A smile is a spiritual perfume you spray on others. Everyone near you benefits from it. Have a smiling day.”
Be thankful for your friends and family…
30) “Not all wounds are so obvious. Enter gently into the lives of other people. Good morning!”
31) “Good morning. The past is in your head. The future is in your hands.”
32) “The people in your life should be a source of reducing stress, not causing it. If not, let go. Have a lovely morning and good luck.”
33) “Every problem is like a red signal, if you wait some time, it will turn into green. Good morning.”
34) “Good morning. Remember how blessed you are to see another day…Enjoy it! Not everyone has that privilege.”
35) “Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners.” – Laurence Sterne
36) “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
37) “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
38) “The strongest people make time to help others, even if they are struggling with their own problems.”
39) “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day” – Norton Juster
Inspirational good morning quotes for a wonderful future.
41) “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope” – Bernard Williams
42) “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
43) “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” – Jim Carrey
44) “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
45) “We have so much to be grateful for! Good morning.”
46) “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love” – Marcus Aurelius
47) “Don’t wake up with the regret of what you couldn’t accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what you will be able to achieve today. Good morning.”
48) “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
49) “You don’t live on the earth, you are passing through it.” – Rumi
I hope you enjoyed these inspirational good morning quotes!
“It’s a new day. A new beginning.”
Please share these inspirational good morning quotes with your friends and family.