When it comes to manicures, the French manicure is a classic and so many other manicures are inspired by it. But, if you’re looking for a fun manicure that will make you stand out, these 13 food-inspired nails definitely are not your average manicure.
Fast food items, junk food, candy, and several other types of food items are on this manicure menu. What would we do without food and what would we do without these nails! They look delicious and you may want to try one or try them all!
1) Ice cream nails.
2) Favorite fast food nails.
3) Fast food franchise manicure.
4) Soft drink nail art.
5) M&M candy manicure.
6) Hostess CupCakes food nails.
7) Oreo cookies manicure.
8) Pepperoni pizza food nails.
9) Deluxe pizza nail art.
10) Ben & Jerry’s nail manicure.
11) Candy wrapper nail art.
12) Fast food nails.
13) Cupcakes with a “cherry on top” manicure.
There is no shortage of ideas for new manicures and the best part about these food-inspired manicures is that they are free of calories! If you’re looking for even more inspiration, check out these related posts:
- Almond nails that look great short or long.
- Pink nails that range from sweet to hot.
- Rose pink nails for a clean and timeless look.
- Winter nails as beautiful as freshly fallen snow.
- Yummy cotton candy nails that look so sweet.
- Ice blue nails that will bring out the snow princess in you.
- Perfectly manicured bow nails.
- Christmas nails that look incredibly festive.
- Chrome nails that shine all night long.
- Cartoon nails inspired by Saturday morning cartoons.
- Gorgeous reverse gradient nails.
- Ombre nails bring gradients to a whole new level.
Please share these 13 food-inspired manicures with your friends and family.