I think it’s safe to say that when it comes to manicures, there is no limit when it comes to creativity. There are countless shades of colors available from white to black and everything in between and the only other option remaining is choosing a nail shape. Several nail shapes like round, square, or oval are classics but so are popular shapes like almond or ballerina.
There are other factors to consider such as the length of your nails and even the shape of your fingers but if you choose almond nails, the following manicures are sure to provide some inspiration. Here are 19 beautiful nails sporting some gorgeous nail art. Enjoy!
1) Super cute short almond nails.
2) Simply perfect nails.
3) How cute are these lovely almond nails?
4) Stunning golden nails with a touch of glitter.
5) Magnificent black almond nails.
6) Gorgeous nude nails.
7) Creative and fun nails.
8) Bubblebath nails.
9) Beautiful white and soft pink almond-shaped nails.
10) One of a kind nails.
11) Beautiful mauve and purple shades.
12) Vintage nails with bling!
13) Matte green and white long almond nails.
14) Slick shades.
15) Black nail art design ideas.
16) Ravishing red maroon nails.
17) Trendy purple nails.
18) One word: WOW!
19) Short almond-shaped nails.
If you love almond nails over other nail shapes, there are so many awesome nail art designs to choose from; therefore, have fun with your manicures! If you’re looking for even more inspiration, check out these related posts:
- Pink nails that range from sweet to hot.
- Rose pink nails for a clean and timeless look.
- Winter nails as beautiful as freshly fallen snow.
- Yummy cotton candy nails that look so sweet.
- Ice blue nails that will bring out the snow princess in you.
- Perfectly manicured bow nails.
- Christmas nails that look incredibly festive.
- Chrome nails that shine all night long.
- Cartoon nails inspired by Saturday morning cartoons.
- Gorgeous reverse gradient nails.
- Ombre nails bring gradients to a whole new level.
Please share these beautiful nail art designs with your friends and family.