Mandala tattoos are just one of the most stunning and also elegant tattoos you will undoubtedly stumble upon. Unlike classical art tattoos, these tattoos have mesmerizing designs that consist of overlapping circles as well as different geometric shapes. These geometric tattoos are not only gorgeous but also have a stunning meaning connected to them. For many, they’re a symbol of their religious faith but their meaning can be as individualistic as the tattoo themselves.
With the rising fad, numerous tattoo styles are ending up being popular amongst tattoo enthusiasts, and each has a distinct touch to it. If you plan on obtaining a geometric tattoo, I hope some of the 25 following tattoos provide you with ideas.
1) Mesmerizing split Mandala ink art on two arms perfect for couple tattoos.
Interested in more couple tattoos?
2) An interesting effect using very little color that proves less is more.
3) Making a bold statement with a back tattoo.
4) A half mandala tattoo.
5) Intriguing blue and black mandala tattoos.
6) A unique ear tattoo.
7) A geometric back tattoo featuring a tree.
8) Beautiful artwork with leg mandala tattoos.
9) An epic shoulder tattoo.
10) Excellent mandala tattoos for a full arm.
11) Geometric effects are what make these tattoos so unique.
12) Lovely finger tattoos for couples.
13) A creative arm tattoo featuring a flower print.
14) Killer tattoo art featuring leg-sleeve tattoos.
15) Colorful tattoos are always winners.
16) Beautiful and mystical mandala hand tattoos.
17) Marvel at highly intricate works of art.
19) A beautiful leg tattoo with a feminine touch.
20) A cute in-ear tattoo.
21) Loving this butterfly tattoo.
22) Sexy mandala hip tattoo.
23) Finger lotus flower tattoo ideas.
24) Interesting lotus mandala tattoos on the hand.
25) Gorgeous mandala back tattoo ideas.
There are no tattoo fails here as all of them are simply gorgeous! Please share these wonderful tattoo ideas with your friends and family.