The holiday season is filled with bows in nearly every color and shape you can think of and it’s the perfect time for Christmas nails. Wrapping presents is never complete without finishing it off with a colorful bow so why not finish your nails with a bow as well!
You can make your bow nail art designs as simple or as complex as you want. Be creative and create beautiful accent nails with a bow or create bows on every single nail for a look that is literally “pretty as a bow.”
1) Leopard print nails with a matching bow.
2) A simple yet elegant French manicure with bows.
Here is a tutorial for making this French manicure with bows.
3) Tiffany blue nails with colorful accent bow.
4) Simple yet classy with a cute sparkling bow.
5) Red and white are perfect colors for the holiday season.
6) Black glittering nails with a 3D bow.
7) A black bow with other creative accent nails.
8) What could be cuter than polka dots and bows?
9) Let it snow with these frosted bows with Christmas decorations.
10) Subtle shimmering gold bows.
11) Make a statement with these yellow shimmering nails.
12) A pretty purple mani with polka dots and bows.
13) A perfect Christmas present mani with striping tape and a gorgeous bow.
14) Less is more with this elegant tinsel French manicure.
15) Beautiful pink nails with just the right amount of bling.
16) Celebrate Christmas with a beautiful wreath and shimmering glitter.
17) A French manicure with plenty of bling.
18) Navy blue nails with a big gorgeous bow and Swarovski crystal studs.
The best thing about including bows in your manicures is that it can be worn all year round. Please share these 18 manicures featuring bows of all shapes and sizes with your friends and family.