When it comes to classic nails, nothing compares to a perfect French manicure. As gorgeous as French nails are, sometimes it feels great to reinvent a classic and make it your own.
These 17 French manicures are anything but traditional but they still stay true to its roots. Have fun with your next French manicure and give it a twist, you won’t regret it.
1) Add glitter to add fun to your next nail design.
2) A beautiful design.
3) Glitter gradients always look fun.
4) Go bold with scalloped tips.
5) Try a glossy black tip…
6) …Or black on black French nails.
7) Good as gold.
8) Dark blue with a lovely floral accent.
9) Striking matte white with gold glitter.
10) French manicure with polka dots.
11) A little glitter goes a long way.
12) Colorful pink and white.
13) French mani with rose tips.
14) Silver on silver looks incredible.
15) Twist it up by going on an angle.
16) Go wild with animal prints.
17) Express it with French pastels.
Whether you prefer a traditional French manicure or want to be a little creative, these 17 French nails are a good base to start with. If you’re looking for even more inspiration, check out these related posts:
- Cartoon nails inspired by Saturday morning cartoons.
- Breast cancer nails to bring awareness to breast cancer and early detection.
- Easy nail designs for the lazy girl in all of us.
- Beautiful green nails perfect for fall.
- Chic and trendy black nails.
- Gorgeous plum nails ready for fall.
- Metallic nails to make you shine like the star you are.
- Dessert-Inspired nail art designs that look delicious!
Please share 17 French nails with a twist with your friends and family.