I love chicken but there are times I run out of ideas for serving it. I’ve tried nearly every crockpot dump meals on the planet but sometimes I just love the taste and texture of baked chicken recipes. If you’re familiar with Hasselback potatoes then have you ever thought of Hasselback chicken?
Stuffed with ricotta cheese and baby spinach, this Hasselback chicken recipe is so delicious you may never want to make chicken any other way again! You’ll want to find the largest chicken breasts you can as two 1-pound chicken works best.
Watch how to make stuffed hasselback chicken…
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- Two 1-pound chicken breasts
- 1/8 cup white cheddar cheese, grated
Watch the video for directions to make this Hasselback chicken recipe. Once completed, bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and meat juices are running clear.
On a side note, it might appear that the chicken is not fully cooked in the video and the comments were swift on YouTube. We recommend cooking it for at least 30-40 minutes or until it reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Hasselback Chicken” by TipHero:
- “Damn, that recipe for salmonella looks BOMB!” – Henry Cano
- “Looks a bit pink…” – Synapse Error
- “I cooked it at 400 for 30 minutes, added the cheese on top with about 5 minutes to go.” – Alec Rozsnaki
- “The meat is raw…” – Martina Martinkova
- “20-25 minutes is indeed not enough!! 40min at least.” – Carina Flora
- “Is that cooked all the way?” – MommyMatters
If you’re entertaining or simply want to try a new chicken recipe, you can’t go wrong with this super delicious Hasselback chicken. Please share this delicious recipe for Hasselback chicken stuffed with ricotta cheese and baby spinach with your friends and family.