We like to look good all the time but there are days you wish you didn’t have to fuss with your hair. Even if it’s a lazy afternoon at home or just hanging out, if you look good you feel good and you never know when company might unexpectedly show up! Enter easy hair hacks!
Your first instinct might be to just stick it up in a ponytail but there are so many other options. Try one of these 25 hair hacks on a lazy day or the next time you’re pressed for time because it won’t take more than 3 minutes to do! If you need help with clothes, don’t miss these brilliant clothing hacks too!
1) Easily create a half-done braid.
This even works better with unwashed hair. Follow this video tutorial for creating these lovely braided locks.
2) Tame fly-aways by spraying a toothbrush with hairspray.
3) Get a round brush blowout look without the effort by using self-grip velcro rollers.
4) Another great hairstyle that only takes 10 seconds and two bobby pins.
5) Go with a messy knot instead of a typical ponytail.
6) A 20-second DIY updo hairstyle. Simply split, knot, twist, and pin.
7) An easy hair hacks updo that doesn’t even require bobby pins.
This looks great and you don’t even need bobby pins. Follow these step-by-step instructions for creating this easy hair updo.
8) It only takes a minute to make this easy twisty bun.
All you need are 2 elastics and 2 bobby pins and it works best on unwashed hair. Follow these 4 steps to an easy twisty bun.
9) Instead of using anti-frizz treatments, use a boar bristle brush to pull oil from your scalp and onto your hair.
The natural oils from your scalp will make your hair more manageable while blow-drying or styling.
10) Use both hands to style your hair.
It’s so much easier styling your hair with two hands instead of one and this hand-free hair dryer does the trick.
11) Deep-condition your hair while in the sauna.
Hair hacks like this one lets you kill two birds with one stone and get soft and silky hair while getting soft and silky skin. Add conditioner to your hair and put on a shower cap and let the heat work its magic.
12) Sprinkle dry shampoo before going to bed.
Wake up to voluminous hair by sprinkling dry shampoo before going to bed. It will allow your hair to soak up the shampoo and you’ll wake up to clean and manageable hair.
13) Use a butterfly clip to make your ponytail fuller.
Follow this easy tutorial to create a fuller ponytail in only 2 minutes!
14) Use a hot air brush to dry AND style your hair at the same time.
Don’t have a hot hair brush? Try this one.
15) Create a bun without bobby pins, hair ties, or clips.
16) Spin pins lets you create an awesome look in seconds!
Learn how to use spin pins to hold your hair in a bun all day! Get spin pins here.
17) Stretch natural hair without heat in only 10 minutes.
Watch this video to learn how!
18) Cover up a bad hair day by rockin’ a turban.
19) If your hair needs a wash, quickly wash your hair in the sink.
20) Make your ponytail POP with two bobby pins.
21) Tuck your hair with a headband.
The best part about using a headband is that the messier your hair is, the better it will look.
22) Get quick date night curls.
Simply pull up your hair in a pony tail and split, curl, and voila!
23) Get volume, strength, smoothness, and conditioning for your hair in one easy step.
Get it here.
24) Get the perfect messy bun in 3 easy steps.
Why do hair buns always look better when they’re messy. Who knows but here is a messy bun tutorial.
25) Tuck and cover half of your hair.
Follow this easy tutorial for achieving this look.
Sometimes you just don’t have time to fuss with your hair and hope some of these tips are helpful. Please share these easy lazy hair hacks with your friends and family.