Dogs love to play and one game they especially like to play is fetching the ball. Unlike this dog that likes to play fetch by himself, Sue the adorable border collie would rather play fetch with strangers in the garden.
She starts by throwing the ball into the street and patiently waits for a passerby to throw it back to her. She continues the same pattern all day and I bet she loves all the attention because she deserves it!
Watch Sue the dog play fetch with strangers…
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Sue the dog” by Kelly Dobbe:
- “A very Merry Christmas to those people who took time to throw the ball back.” – Skibskokken Pølle
- “Looked like everyone in the neighborhood knew Sue & was willing to play her game. Cool!” – Diana A.
- “That doggo is so cute.” – niinasuvii
- “It’s fun to see peoples helping that dog throwing the ball back to him :D” – Kasper Rytkonen
- “This video makes me happy :)” – nknnkn ölllnkk
- “Wow, lovely. 😘😘😘” – Thannicha K.
- “This is a happy video!” – Erik Glicker
- “I smell a new meme.” – Magnus Andersen
- “Our dog is doing this with tennis ball yet I would never expect it to be viral video material :D” – Nazael Rahl
- “Lmao.” – epicmanlimppu
- “Wow so smart do 😆😆😆” – Flucky Lucky
- “He refuses to have that ball on his turf.” – Tinopinoh
- “That is so cute.” – Chris
- “Sue the dog the #1 social prankster.” – Makindab
- “Top.” – TheKorbik
- “Ooooooooh.” – Oliwieleki
- “This is why you must have at least two dogs.” – Pink Diamond
Please share what Sue the border collie does to play fetch with your friends and family.