- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Pin on Pinterest
It’s amazing to think that without the brilliant idea and coding skills of Thomas Knoll and the enterprising skills of his brother John Knoll, Photoshop would never have seen the light of day. When Adobe bought the rights to distribute the product in the early 90s, it probably never imagined how popular the image manipulation product would become…especially with Photoshop trolls!
Today, Photoshop is the industry standard and is used by creative professionals all over the world. Because of their mastery of Photoshop, many people seek out their help to retouch some photos and the results are often hilarious. Here are 25 funny Photoshop trolls that responded to Photoshop requests in the most hilarious way!
1) How much Bush do you want?
“Hey, Photoshopster 🙂 Can u make my eyebrows bushy? Thanks! Sure.”
2) He missed the championship but still wanted to be in the photo. Nailed it!
3) Photoshop trolls: No problem, here you go!
“Can you photoshop us in the same picture?”
4) Photoshop trolls: Be careful what you ask for.
“Please photoshop my picture.”
5) When the groom asks Photoshop trolls to be photoshopped into one of the wedding photos.
6) I see what you did there!
“I made slight adjustments to my sister’s Christmas photos.”
7) You’re welcome.
“Hi James Fridman, could you edit it so I’m in the frame too? Thanks.”
8) Looking fierce already.
“Hi, James! Can you please put shades on me, so that I looked fierce? Thanks. James Fridman: Have a bright day.”
9) “Hey, Ariel.”
“Will you please turn me into a mermaid? I will be more than happy to pay. Use whichever picture you think would be best for it. James Fridman: Hey, Ariel.”
“Can you make me look prettier? (Flawless skin, bluer eyes, etc). James Fridman: Flawless skin, bluer eyes, etc.:”
11) How about bigger AND closer?
“Could you make the waterfall look bigger or closer, please? James Fridman: Bigger and closer.”
12) Photoshop trolls are very clever.
“My mom put me in charge of taking and editing her wedding photos, so I added a little something. She didn’t notice it, and it’s now hanging in our hallway.”
13) He said he always wanted to learn how to surf…
14) …and climb Mount Everest.
15) Photoshop trolls: “I give thou…fire pit. Amen.”
16) Now, I can’t decide who wears it better.
“Hi, James! May I please ask you to do something with the guy behind me? His looks ruin my pic.”
17) Photoshop trolls: Here’s one way to remove white spots on the mirror.
“I don’t know how to fix the white spots on the mirror, make it look cleaner. I would appreciate it if someone could help me. Thank you, guys, in advance.”
18) The NeverEnding Photoshop Trolls.
19) Another reason why I love Photoshop trolls.
20) “Can you make me look less bored?”
21) Nicely done, Sir.
“Please change the photo into a cold-hearted situation where a train is coming.”
22) When asking for a tattoo, the proper spelling is everything.
Photoshop troll level: 9000: “Hey J! Would it be possible to put a tattoo of an angle with little wings on my belly? Thnxxxx. James Fridman: It’s James. Done.”
23) “Can you Photoshop my hand onto the Leaning Tower of Pisa if possible?”
24) Wish granted by Photoshop trolls.
“Photoshop request: Can someone please make it look like I am holding a Pitbull instead?”
25) James, I couldn’t agree more.
“Can you please make my hair blonde and lips a little bigger? I’m trying to go for a Kardashian look. James Fridman: You are beautiful. No need to go for a Kardashian look.”
Many young women and men often request to make themselves look prettier in photos. Just like this husband that got upset after getting photoshopped photos of his wife, women don’t need Photoshop to look pretty because they already are. And the same goes for men too.
Please share these funny Photoshop trolls with a great sense of humor with your friends and family.