Every time you walk out the door, you most likely want your hair looking great. Having great-looking hair takes time but when you’re in a rush, you want a hairstyle that looks great and doesn’t take forever to create. Enter lazy girl hair hacks…
Learning a few hair hacks lets you create fabulous styles that look great when you’re in a hurry. Here are 14 lazy girl hair hacks you just have to know!
1) Deeply condition your hair with leave-in conditioner by wrapping damp ends in a plastic bag for 1 to 3 hours.
Get more instructions on this and 22 more lazy girl hair hacks for thick hair.
2) Tame flyaways with lazy girl hair hacks! Start by rubbing the stubborn strands with a toothbrush sprayed with hairspray.
3) Avoid a saggy ponytail by attaching 2 bobby pins to your elastic.
4) Use a large tooth comb to gently detangle hair.
A large tooth comb like the YS Park 402 Big Hearted Comb does a terrific job of tackling knotted hair without causing damage.
5) Get beautiful, natural-looking waves by twirling your hair with your fingers and sliding a flat iron down each twirl.
6) Want to make your ponytail look fuller in only 2 minutes? Stack two ponytails together! Easy lazy girl hair hacks like this one provide the illusion of a longer, fuller ponytail.
7) Or, use a hair clip for fuller ponytails in minutes!
Follow these steps for creating a fuller ponytail in less than 2 minutes.
8) Get rid of static with lazy girl hair hacks and dryer sheets! The dryer sheet also keeps your brush clean!
9) Get shinier, great-smelling hair by spraying a little perfume on your brush.
10) Use dry shampoo at bedtime to wake up to super voluminous hair in the morning.
11) Create easy Fishtail braids by reversing it.
Want to know how to easily create fishtail braids? You have to see it to believe it.
12) Learn how to wear a bobby pin with lazy girl hair hacks! Fasten your bobby pins properly to better grip your hair.
In other words, wavy side down. The wavy side should be down against your hair and scalp to help keep hair in place.
13) Pump up the volume with lazy girl hair hacks! Get more volume out of your braids by gently tugging on each strand.
Watch this video tutorial for how to create this lovely soft Dutch braid.
14) Avoid oily hair problems by preventing conditioner from touching your roots.
There are times you don’t have time to fuss with your hair and just want to have a great look that doesn’t take time. Please share these hair hacks with your friends and family.
Last update on 2022-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API