Music is a universal language that brings together young and old and brings joy to everybody that listens. It’s especially heartwarming when you sing along with your family like when a brother and sister sing a cover of ‘Hero’ by Family of the Year.
A father and son sang a duet of the classic song ‘Me and My Shadow’ by Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr. and they didn’t miss a beat. Matt Clayton and his 6-year-old son Archie sing the Frank Sinatra duet as father and son with the pair trading lyrics like champs. If you love Frank Sinatra covers, you’ll also want to watch this girl as she sings ‘Fly Me to the Moon’ perfectly.
Watch a father and son sing a priceless duet of ‘Me and my Shadow’ on the car ride home…
At the end of the video, the pair give each other a much-deserved high-five and I hope we see more of their talented performances in the future!
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Father and son sing Frank Sinatra in car. Original” by The Man That Sings Sinatra:
- “This is fantastic. How many kids know the lyrics to any of Frank Sinatra’s songs? You go, kid!” – Ward oo
- “When Tina Sinatra first saw this video she was deeply moved and wanted to PERSONALLY pass on her best wishes and bravos! To the cutest twosome since Frank and Sammy…” – sinatra
- “You beautiful men to have built such a team. I can feel the love.” – Thomas Maggs
- “Wow, amazing dad, wonderful voice, and cutest kid ever, really great tuning!” – Cella Sedui
- “here comes ellen…” – Bigol Bur
- “How cool – Dad and son in the U.K. just singing away. I’m sure that Frank and Sammy would heartedly approve!” – Jean Colson
Please share this father and son sing Frank Sinatra’s ‘Me and my Shadow’ with your friends and family.