It’s unfortunate when some parents consider getting rid of their pets when they’re expecting a new baby. Pets such as cats and dogs need to be supervised when around children and especially babies; however, once they bond, your child will have a friend and babysitter for life.
Cats are adorable around babies and children and it’s especially cute when a cat tries to calm down a crying baby. These 21 cute cats babysitting babies are showing that they are worthy of spending time with babies and children.
1) Cute cats babysitting: “You stay on your side of the bed.”
2) “My back is itchy, can you scratch it?”
3) “I love you too, pumpkin.”
4) “He’s right there isn’t he?”
5) “Boop! I caught your nose.”
6) “Hold me like this forever, OK?”
7) “Finally, someone that looks up to me.”
8) Hugs and kisses.
9) “I finally get to be the big spoon.”
10) Cute cats babysitting: “How’s it going little fella?”
11) “I love naptime in the car.”
12) “It may not be your naptime, but it is mine!”
13) “So this is what you call snow. Pretty awesome.”
14) “You’ve got a friend in me.”
15) “This is the only way to get him to stop crying.”
16) Cute cats babysitting: “Give me a kiss little cutie.”
17) “I think he needs a diaper change.” 🙂
18) “I feel so safe next to you.”
19) Cats babysitting babies…part of the family.
20) “I can hear your heart beating!”
21) Cute cats babysitting: “I could stay like this all day.”
I hope you enjoyed these photos of cute cats babysitting!
Another perk of having pets around babies are reports showing that they help reduce the chances of babies developing allergies. Please share these cute cats spending some quality time with babies with your friends and family.