The phone rings while you’re enjoying a quiet evening at home. If you’re an introvert, you’ll screen your calls in moments like this.
Introverts do like to go out but in small doses; however, if introverts had to choose between going out with friends or staying at home, most introverted people would choose the latter. A fun day would probably involve making DIY summer backyard projects or spending time alone with a good book or movie. Here are 17 introvert images that only introverts will understand!
1) Sounds like a great weekend to me!
“Weekend plans: I’m alone and I love it.”
2) At least money isn’t needy or a drama queen.
“What is better than hearing ‘I love you’. That krrrrrr sound the ATM makes when withdrawing money.”
3) Introvert images when you prefer hanging out with animals instead of people.
“There’s a chicken in my garage???? We don’t own chickens. Update: Chicken is friendly. We’ve bonded.”
4) That moment you regret trying to be social and going to that party.
“Why am I even here?”
5) This is my life. OMG.
“When your parents make you call to make your own appointments.”
6) When you run out of good excuses for wanting to be alone.
“I can’t believe 12-year-old me used this as a real excuse to stop someone coming round my house: Mum said you can’t come tomorrow cos my cats getting stressed with everyone coming;/ XXXXX. Sorry XXXXXX.”
7) Introvert images are everything you need.
“Introvert at a party starter pack.”
8) Being antisocial: Level 9000
“Enough Game of Thrones to avoid people for weeks.”
9) I adore it when friends cancel plans to go out.
“Just say you’re canceling, I’ll go, ‘Fantastic! I’m staying home, I’m watching TV, thank you!’.”
10) Yeah, introvert images like these look about right.
“Me opening up to someone.”
11) I prefer to just listen and sit, OK?
“I just don’t have anything to say…”
12) Introvert images with good advice for extroverts.
“How to make small talk with an introvert in three easy steps: 1) Reconsider. 2) Don’t do it. 3) Teach others the first two steps.”
13) My one true love.
“You’re my favorite hello and hardest goodbye.”
14) Everyone should learn this unwritten code in the following introvert image.
“How to talk to me when I have headphones in: Don’t.”
15) No, this is me making ANY talk.
“Me trying to make small talk: What type of dog is this? This is a tortoise.”
16) On those cold nights when you just want to be alone.
17) I don’t think so. Just leave me, my introvert images, and my eggnog alone!
“Coping with holiday loneliness.”
After looking at all these images, I’m definitely an introvert too! Please share these images that only introverts will understand with your friends and family.