Breakups are never easy; usually, at least one person in the relationship thinks there is a chance of reconciliation. The chance of that happening with these 10 relationships is slim as the breakup letters or actions go straight for the jugular.
There is usually a range of emotions but the individuals who wrote these breakup letters were definitely angry and wanted to end the relationship swiftly.
1) I don’t think his girlfriend liked his breakup letters…
2) This player just got served.
3) The Dark Knight Rises.
4) Ouch! Even the dog.
It reads, “Brenda. This isn’t working. You know it. I know it. I moved out. Goodbye. – Mark. P.S. I took the dog. He hates you.”
5) That’s one way of not having to buy a Christmas present.
“Diego went from being ‘in a relationship’ to single.’ That was quick. I cheated on her so I did the honorable thing and ended it. Who breaks up with someone right before the holidays? [censored]. A baller on a budget, that’s who.”
6) Some breakup letters even contain a scavenger hunt to find your old stuff!
It reads, “Hey Honey! Guess who left his Facebook open on the computer AND got a message from KELSI? Yeah! You! 🙂 But don’t worry, I didn’t break anything! Actually, I was nice enough to pack your things! And I even invented a neat game, since I know you like looking for things (like other girls!) Here’s where you’ll find your stuff!
- Your clothes are where we first met!
- Your video games are where we first kissed!
- Your laptop is where we bought our first video game together!
- Your T.V. is where we went “all the way”
- Everything else, including pictures of the last 2 years of our lives, is AT KELSI’S HOUSE!
Have fun! Oh, and while I didn’t break or damage anything, I can’t guarantee anybody else won’t find it! Happy hunting!”
7) It’s definitely over Bobo.
“You refuse to update your relationship status on Facebook. You won’t include me in things like the wedding this weekend. I should have been the one to escort you. You are rude to my cat and that makes me feel uncomfortable. You do not share your time equally and by now your boyfriend should be taking priority. Your swearing is very unladylike. You won’t disclose how many sexual partners you have had which makes me think it is upwards of 3 and anything more than that is unacceptable.”
8) I think that got Steven’s attention.
It reads, “Hi Steven, Do I have your attention now? I know all about her, you dirty, sneaky, immoral, unfaithful, poorly endowed slimeball. Everything’s caught on tape. Your (soon-to-be-ex) Wife, Emily. P.S. I paid for this billboard from OUR joint bank account.”
9) Wow. A lot of things about this person bothered him/her.
It reads, “WHY I’M DUMPING YOU
- You think ‘Predator 2’ was better than the original.
- It’s not ‘counsint,’ it’s ‘cousin.’
- You referred to your cockatoo as your baby.
- The air-brushed clothing.
- You eat your cereal with water instead of milk.
- You can name all of the dudes in 1 Direction.
- You have one-too-many posters of Michael Phelps in a speedo.
- You used air quotes when you talked about the moon landing.
- “Snow Dogs” is your favorite movie.
- You insist on calling President Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
- Must you tell EVERY SINGLE PERSON about that time you were visited by aliens?!
- You kiss your entire family on the mouth.
- Your Taz tattoo.
- Vegans do not eat bacon, dumbass.
- You wore sweatpants to my grandma’s funeral and NO it doesn’t matter that they were black.
- Your AOL email address.
- Two words: Leather Pants.
- Your favorite actor is Kirk Cameron.
- You’ve used the phrase “Jay Leno said the funniest thing…”
- You told me “Put on something sexy, we’re going to Red Lobster.”
Have a nice life!”
10) Keep calm and eat your feelings. Dig in. Breakup letters don’t get tastier than this 🙂
“I’m breaking up with you. Dig in.”
I hope you enjoyed these funny breakup letters!
“I wanted you bad, I’m so through with that.”
It’s never easy being on the receiving end of a breakup but one way to get over it is to move on and get back out there.
Please share these funny breakup letters with your friends and family.