Some people have a fear of flying and it definitely helps when flight attendants make passengers laugh to help calm them down. Laughter is the best medicine and therapy pets like LiLou the therapy pig is also coming to airports to help stressed passengers forget their fear of flying even if just for a minute.
LiLou the therapy pig is super cute and seeing her walking towards you would be enough to make anybody smile. She wears a cute ‘Pet Me!’ dress and passengers just can’t resist playing with her at the San Francisco International Airport.
1) Meet LiLou, the adorable therapy pig that helps bring happiness to everyone she meets.
2) LiLou the therapy pig loves to visit seniors at hospitals and nursing homes.
3) She also loves to bring happiness to veterans and honor them.
4) LiLou is a Juliana-breed pig and is part of San Francisco SPCA’s Animal Assisted Therapy (AAT) program.
5) Reporting for duty for her first day at the San Francisco International Airport and it was a success!
6) LiLou the therapy pig is part of the ‘Wag Brigade’ which includes 300 certified Animal Assisted Therapy cats, dogs, rabbits, and other animals that are trained by the San Francisco SPCA.
7) She is proud of what she does and she couldn’t be cuter.
8) After all that work, LiLou needs her beauty rest so she can help people smile again and again.
H/t: The Mercury News
Therapy animals like LiLou can bring so much joy to people who simply need to forget their worries and need a smile. Please share LiLou the therapy pig that brings smiles to everyone at the San Francisco International Airport with your friends and family.