It’s an unfortunate fact that some animals are used in laboratories. Thankfully, inhumane treatment of animals in labs is increasingly being legislated against. Even worse, after laboratory tests are completed, many animals are euthanized even if they are healthy but some animal shelters and rescue organizations don’t let this happen.
One such organization, Beagle Freedom Project, rescued 9 beagles from a research lab in Nevada. These beagles were bred for research and have never walked outside or felt loved by any human being until now. Once you see their reaction after being freed, you’ll instantly smile.
Watch this amazing rescue of 9 beagles from a reseach laboratory in Nevada…
I can’t imagine how that first day must have felt for them and you almost see them smiling as they run and play together outside.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments for this video, “BEAGLE FREEDOM PROJECT VIVA LAS VEGAS RESCUE” by Beagle Freedom Project:
- “This video bought tears to my eyes.” – Madelyn Frazier
- “You guys are doing God’s Work because apparently we have too many Humans claiming to speak on His Behalf while doing just opposite.” – John Shaw
- “You are a wonderful organization. Such joy you bring not just to the lives of these beautiful dogs but also to us following your cause from across the globe. Thank you.” – Leah L
- “Thank you, you wonderful people. So much happiness for them after so much pain.” – Luke Vernon
- “The nightmare is over for our happy loving playful little friends.” – John Panera
- “Look at all those happy beagles with their wagging tails :)” – Marsh Marlou
- “I was about to work for an animal testing laboratory in San Mateo, but when I was given a tour of the lab, I saw a beagle dog in a cage looked at me so sad, I bent down and it put its hands on my hand. The same day I refused the job offer even though it was a very high pay job and that I completely quit that field or work. That sad look and its hands still haunt me to this day. I wish there is a better way to advance beyond testing animal.” – Royston Nguyen
Please share this heartwarming event when beagles were rescued from a research laboratory with your friends and family.