It doesn’t matter how fancy your pie crust designs are, you just can’t beat a delicious pie “baked in a buttery, flaky crust.” John Palmer and his wife Sonja already know this but the problem is they have trouble saying it!
As cherished customers of Dysart’s Restaurant in Bangor, Maine, the cute married couple of 53 years were asked to star in one of the restaurant’s commercials. When John is asked to say his lines, “baked in a buttery, flaky crust”, he mixes up the words and has the entire staff laughing. When his wife decides to say the line instead, she also hilariously gets it wrong.
Watch these hilarious “baked in a buttery, flaky crust” outtakes for a Dysart’s Restaurant commercial…
Wondering how the finished commercial turned out? They did a great job!
These bloopers are way too funny and these grandparents eventually got it right in the end.
Here are some of our favorite comments for the video, “Bloopers: Baked In A Buttery Flaky Crust | “Buttery Flaky Outtakes” | Dysart’s | Bangor, ME” by Sutherland Weston Marketing Communications:
- “LOL. The bloopers have done more advertising than any commercial they could have done.” – Jason Norman
- “If this is not the picture of marriage, I don’t know what is lol.” – JessBeautyJunkie
- “My favourite part is when the wife messes up after chirping him all that time lmaooo ‘Baked in a buttery crispy flake'”.
- “Baked in a buttery crispy flake.” – Bobby K. Fauna
- “This is actually a commercial for carbon-monoxide detectors.” – ModernPlague
- “The wife’s face when she screws up the second time. Like she wondered if she had a stroke.” – Jeff Peterson
- “‘Baked in a buttery crispy flake…’, dear god what have I done?” – ShowDonkeys
Please share these hilarious seniors trying to say “baked in a buttery, flaky crust” with your friends and family.