- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Pin on Pinterest
Nearly every kid in school (including me!) has had to ask the teacher for a hall pass at some point during their school years. Sometimes it was for a legitimate reason while other times it could have been for fun. Either way, the following 53 teachers created funny hall passes that are so over the top, they are hilarious!
1) The teacher’s hall pass kept getting stolen. Not anymore! Hall passes made out of iron mean business!
2) A tinkle tray.
“I am missing out on an important educational experience because I have to tinkle.”
3) Great idea for hall passes. Don’t forget to clean your hands!
“Germ-X hall pass.”
4) A baby car seat.
“My teacher is pregnant so this is her hall pass I’m not amused.”
5) Giant cardboard tubes as hall passes are so extra.
“My teacher is so extra for this hall pass.”
6) “Just take the plantain.”
“Me: Where’s the bathroom pass. French teacher: Just take the plantain.”
7) A dream for any Britney Spears fan.
“I am literally in a class where the teacher is obsessed with Britany Spears O.0 This is her hall pass….”
8) Fine art hall passes.
“Emma: CAN I go to the bathroom? Perezp: Take the big pass.”
9) No smoking in the boy’s room!
“Bathroom pass 2.0.”
10) That is one large squash. Hall passes made with obscure vegetables!
“Someone stole our hall pass so my teacher just replaces it frequently with obscure vegetables.”
11) Take the shelf.
“Me: Hey teach can I use the restroom? Teacher: Yeah, take the hall pass…”
12) Large water jugs as the hall passes.
“Throwback to when we had to use this as our bathroom pass.”
13) A meme is a great idea!
Teacher memes: “Awesome teacher’s hall pass: Can I please go to the bathroom? I don’t know…can you?”
14) Might as well mop the halls while you’re at it.
“So my math teacher has gone insane for this quarters’ bathroom pass.”
15) Trashing the halls with hall passes.
“Bathroom pass or garbage man?”
16) Your teacher reminds you to hurry.
“Mrs. Bishop adds the final touch to her already impressive hall pass at ECHS.”
17) Must be a shop class.
“This is the hall pass my teacher gave me.”
18) Hall passes that get right to the point.
“FBF to when this was our bathroom pass in Mr. L’s class last year. Poop.”
19) Batman riding a unicorn. Can’t get more creative than that!
“I am missing an important academic learning opportunity in Mr. Fulton’s class because I am using the restroom; I am getting something from my locker; I am getting a drink of water; and/or I am texting someone I will see next period or before the end of the day. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.”
20) An unbendable board you have to wear as hall passes.
21) If there is snow outside, this student might shred some slopes before heading back to class.
“McCord’s hall pass.”
22) A cheese cracker?
23) Carrying Big Ben to the washroom.
“When the bathroom pass is bigger than you…”
24) How about a giant bear?
25) A computer monitor = heavy hall passes.
26) The band teacher’s pass.
27) Or, the art teacher’s pass.
“The art teacher really gave me a rock as the hall pass.”
28) Can you smell what the Rock is cookin’?
29) A jar of dirt.
“I’ve got a jar of dirt!”
30) Yes, a leaf as the hall passes at this school!
“Public school is having to use the leaf that was stuck to the door as a bathroom pass.”
31) A security guard ensures your safety.
“I am missing important educational information because I have to tinkle. This security officer will make sure that I make it back to Ms. Perez/Punchkin’s class.”
32) You can’t miss a severed baby doll’s head as a hall pass.
33) A bottle of syrup.
“My teacher’s hall pass is literally a thing of syrup.”
34) One math teacher’s hall pass.
“This is my math teacher’s hall pass thing.”
35) Relaxing Bob Ross hall passes.
“Let’s build a happy little hall pass for room 144.”
36) Oboe bathroom hall passes.
“Miss Cannon’s Bathroom Pass.”
37) This giant pencil could be the largest hall pass ever!
“Art Bathroom Pass Room 128.”
38) An HP printer.
“This hall pass is so extra.”
39) A creepy baby wrapped in tape.
40) Safety first when it comes to hall passes.
“I’m a teacher and this is my hall pass. Safety first.”
41) All over the globe.
“Calderon deadass makes his students use this as a hall pass!”
42) Taking the world by storm.
“Judging by this globe hall pass, the teacher has got a great sense of humor.”
43) Contemplating the class struggle.
“Mr. Allen Hall Pass Room #141.”
44) Tech class hall passes? A computer!
“My Tech Hall Pass.”
45) A teacher kept getting his pass stolen. So, he made this one…
“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give my pass back now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will fail you.”
47) Another teacher had the same problem. So he made a large movie sign.
“Mr. Mothrock got a little tired of students losing the bathroom pass so…I’m dead.”
46) A baby walker.
“Best hall pass ever.”
48) “Skimboard not to be used as a floatation device.”
49) This big giant tube.
“So who’s going to the restroom? My friend is a teacher and this is her student’s hall pass! FOH Jamel!”
50) The REAL reason you need bathroom hall passes.
“I have explosive diarrhea.”
51) This baby doll’s leg.
52) How about your teacher’s face?
“What some teachers use as their hall pass.”
53) You shall not pass!
I hope you enjoyed these funny hall passes!
Please share these funny bathroom hall passes created by even funnier teachers with your friends and family.