While men and women have many things in common, their love of shopping is not one of them. Men will brave the malls with their wife or girlfriend but it usually ends up as a waiting game, especially when it comes to Christmas shopping.
A hilarious Instagram account named “Miserable Men” posts photos of husbands and boyfriends sitting (or sleeping!) patiently while their significant others are busy shopping. Here are 33 hilarious photos of men sitting, sleeping, and waiting for their women while they were out shopping.
1) Husband.exe has crashed.
2) Fun fact: He didn’t have a beard when he entered the mall.
3) Napping while holding on to shopping bags takes years of practice.
4) How did he climb up there?
5) Sad thing is, they were in their 30s when they first sat there.
6) Training him young.
7) Is that George Lucas waiting for his wife?
8) “Miserable Men” at different levels of despair.
9) “Draw me like one of your French girls…”
10) Getting comfortable.
11) He came prepared with his pajamas and slippers.
12) Here is what regret looks like.
13) I think he could use a drink.
14) So many bags…
15) The waiting game is fun for young and old.
16) The pure definition of boredom.
17) I think some of them are sobbing.
18) He even took off his shoes!
19) Relationship Level 9000: Holding your wife’s purse while she shops.
20) I think he just realized he’ll be waiting a long time.
21) Taking a nap with his teddy bear.
22) Today’s shopping experience brought to you by the number 3.
23) A patient dad and his little boy.
24) “You are hot stuff.”
25) His handbag doesn’t match his shirt. Just sayin’
26) He’s out for the count.
27) Is this Victoria’s Secret or a strip club?
28) They all look like the same person.
29) Men driven to despair.
30) Men gathering in numbers for their own safety.
31) Is that Conor McGregor waiting for his girlfriend?
32) “Get married,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said.
33) Keeping busy to stay awake.
H/t: Bored Panda
These men are professional “waiters” and they do it because they love their wives and girlfriends. Can you say, “relationship goals“?
Please share these “miserable men” waiting for their significant others shopping in malls with your friends and family.