Many people think that teaching is easy but only teachers know how much hard work, dedication, and patience it takes to be a teacher. It’s one of the few jobs where taking your work home with you is a reality since correcting tests or planning lessons can only be done when students have gone home. Enter back-to-school memes…
No matter how stressful a teaching day gets, it’s important to sit back and laugh about it. Here are 33 hilarious memes that only teachers will understand! If you like these back-to-school memes, don’t forget to check out these other funny teacher memes!
1) Let the back-to-school memes begin!
“Oh, you don’t understand? Let me explain it again the exact same way.”
2) Staying up late to grade papers…
Back-to-school memes that all teachers can relate to.
3) THAT kid.
“When I’m being observed and a kid starts acting out…”
4) Using the force of back-to-school memes.
“If I stare at my screen long enough, maybe my lesson plans will write themselves.”
5) Student blindness.
“Post due date on board. Student: ‘When is this due?'”
6) So much for taking a sick day.
“When you miss a day of school.”
7) Whatever…back-to-school memes.
“Universal default is 12pt. font, times new roman? 11pt. Calibri sounds good.”
8) Need. More. Supplies…And back-to-school memes.
“Teaching: The only profession where you steal supplies from home and bring them to work.”
9) A reminder for new teachers.
“Welcome to teaching! Where the salaries are low and everything is your fault.”
10) Like this list of back-to-school memes, the job of grading papers never ends.
“I’m done with all my grading and I have another stack of papers to grade.”
11) Back-to-school memes. The gift that keeps on giving.
“You get a cold! And you get a cold! And you get a cold! Everyone gets a cold!”
12) Just 5 more minutes…
“Me at work: I’m gonna grab a stack of papers to grade on the couch at home. Me at home.”
13) It’s not as easy as it sounds.
“When trying to switch kids around on a seating chart without causing more problems.”
14) Yaaasss! Back-to-school memes.
“Went to the copy room. No line!”
15) Short attention spans.
“Spend fifteen minutes giving instructions. Start activity, pause two minutes later to explain them again.”
16) Don’t forget your name and back-to-school memes.
“If you want the grade you shoulda put ya name on it.”
17) EVERY teacher will hear this one…
“But teacher!!!! He was also talking!!!!”
“Teachers be like ‘I’m just gonna wait until it’s quiet…'”
19) Getting the most out of back-to-school memes.
“Every teacher knows this kid.”
20) Send to the junk mail folder?
“When you open your email and there’s one from *that* parent.”
21) I feel your pain.
“My face after I just finish giving directions and a student asks me what to do.”
22) Where did they go?
“Number of pencils I’ve purchased this year: 9,782. Number of pencils currently found in my classroom: .5”
23) SHHHH! We’re reading back-to-school memes.
“When the loudest sound in the room is the kid saying ‘SHHHHH!'”
24) That looks about right.
“There is no tired like end of year teacher tired.”
25) Not stressful at all!
“Who says teaching is stressful? I’m 39, and I feel great!”
26) Love that feeling.
“This is how teachers feel during the summer when their friends have work the next day.”
27) No running in the hallways.
“When you’re at the copy machine and you realize your students’ lunch ended 3 minutes ago.”
28) Oh no! We’ve almost reached the end of back-to-school memes…
“I can’t decide if I need an XL coffee, a hug, 8 shots of vodka, 826 chicken nuggets, or 2 months of sleep.”
29) There are more of you?
“You have younger siblings? That’s great.”
30) Back-to-school memes: Before and after.
“Teachers in August. Teachers in May.”
31) That moment you realize it’s time to teach again.
“But…But…I don’t wanna go back to school.”
“Moms be like back to school time!”
“So, your mom didn’t put your homework in your backpack…Tell me more about why that’s her job.”
Goodbye summer vacation and back-to-school memes, it’s been a slice.
“In loving memory of summer vacation.”
Going back to school can be a stressful time for teachers, students, and even parents. But once that first day of school is over, stress turns into excitement for the new school year.
Please share these hilarious back-to-school memes that only teachers will understand with your friends and family.