If you’re trying to lose weight or simply maintain a healthy lifestyle, eating cookies is usually something you tend to avoid. They are usually high in carbs and loaded with fat and it’s difficult to have just one. Cassey Ho of Blogilates has a terrific 3-ingredient oatmeal cookies recipe and all you need is a banana, a cup of rolled oats, and an optional handful of dried fruit like raisins.
No added fat, sugar, and 100% natural ingredients make this oatmeal cookie a healthy and easy snack. Plus, they’re so easy to make. You only need three ingredients and about 15-20 minutes! What’s not to love?
Ingredients (Makes 12 cookies)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raisins or other dried fruit (optional)
1) Add 1 banana, rolled oats, and dried fruit into a bowl.
2) Mix together ingredients until combined. (sure, use your hands!)
3) Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and drop cookie batter by tablespoonfuls. If you prefer thinner 3-ingredient oatmeal cookies, press them down with a fork.
4) Bake at 350° Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until these 3-ingredient oatmeal cookies are golden brown.
Watch how to make the easiest 3-ingredient oatmeal cookies ever!
Cookies are one of my weaknesses. I could probably eat an entire batch in one sitting. This is why I love these oatmeal cookies. They’re healthy, taste great, and are low in calories because they virtually have no fat or sugar! And just like these 3-ingredient banana egg muffins, these 3-ingredient oatmeal cookies couldn’t be easier to make. For a special treat, I sometimes add a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter when I want extra protein and they still taste great!
Please share this oatmeal cookies recipe with your friends and family.