Store-bought desserts are incredibly tasty but many of them are loaded with fat, sugar, and ingredients we can’t pronounce. For that reason, I love making 3-ingredient oatmeal cookies for a snack or these tasty banana egg muffins by Youtuber Mind Over Munch. The following flourless banana egg muffins are not only incredibly healthy but also delicious and they have no added fats or sugars!
Mind Over Munch has created an awesome berry egg muffins recipe using only three ingredients. These low-carb 3 ingredient muffins are packed with protein and potassium and are perfect for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
When people think of egg muffins, they generally think of piping hot egg muffins like this oven-baked mini omelet recipe; however, these 3 ingredient banana egg muffins are delicious when eaten cold as a nutritious snack. Also, if you choose the ripest bananas possible, these berry egg muffins will not taste eggy at all and these 3 ingredient banana muffins will taste more like a dessert.
Note: If you love sweetness, please ensure you use the ripest bananas possible as they contain more natural sugars.
Watch how easy it easy to prepare 3 ingredient banana egg muffins.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 4 eggs
- Approximately 1 cup of any berry of your choice!
Directions for 3 ingredient banana muffins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mash both bananas.
- Whisk in the eggs until combined.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add a few berries to each compartment and pour the banana-egg mixture until each compartment is filled.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until the mixture appears set.
If you don’t have mini muffin pans, this set by Wilton is highly recommended:
- Mini Treats: Bake mini cupcakes, muffins or appetizers for your celebration with this premium non-stick mini muffin pan. This 24-cavity mini muffin pan is great to have in your kitchen.
- Performance: The durable construction of this 24 cup muffin pan is designed to spread heat, ensuring your mini treats bake evenly. The large handles make this cupcake pan easy to transfer to and from the oven, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Non- Stick: No matter what you’re making, the durable non-stick and scratch-resistant coating on our 24-cavity mini muffin pan allows your food to slide or pop out easily, making cleanup almost effortless.
- Care Instructions: This pan for small muffins and cupcakes is dishwasher safe. However for best results, wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use.
- Includes: One 24-cavity mini muffin and cupcake pan, dimensions: 10 x 16 x 1 inches (25.4 x 40.6 x 2.5 centimeter),Cavity size: 1 x 1.5 inches diameter (2.5 x 3.8 centimeter diameter). Limited 10 year warranty.
If you don’t like adding raspberries to this 3 ingredient muffins recipe, experiment with other types of berries. You’ll still get perfect banana egg muffins that taste great and are low in carbs, fat, and sugar. If you enjoyed this Mind Over Munch recipe, check out this awesome recipe for no-carb cloud bread!
Please share this awesome recipe for flourless 3-ingredient berry egg muffins with your friends and family.
Last update on 2023-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API