Store-bought desserts are incredibly tasty but many of them are loaded with fat, sugar, and ingredients we can’t pronounce. For that reason, I love making 3-ingredient oatmeal cookies for a snack or these tasty banana egg muffins. The following flourless banana egg muffins are not only incredibly healthy but also delicious and they have no added fats or sugars!
Mind Over Munch has created an awesome berry egg muffins recipe using only three ingredients. These low carb 3 ingredient muffins are packed with protein and potassium and are perfect for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. When people think of egg muffins, they generally think of piping hot egg muffins like this oven-baked mini omelets recipe; however, these 3 ingredient banana egg muffins are delicious when eaten cold as a nutritious snack. Also, if you choose the ripest bananas possible, these berry egg muffins will not taste eggy at all and these 3 ingredient banana muffins will taste more like a dessert.
Note: If you love sweetness, please ensure you use the ripest bananas possible as they contain more natural sugars.
Watch how easy it easy to prepare 3 ingredient banana egg muffins.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 4 eggs
- Approximately 1 cup of any berry of your choice!
Directions for 3 ingredient banana muffins
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mash both bananas.
- Whisk in the eggs until combined.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add a few berries to each compartment and pour the banana-egg mixture until each compartment is filled.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until mixture appears set.
If you don’t have mini muffin pans, this set by Wilton is highly recommended:
- Non-stick coating for quick release and easy cleanup
- Convenient handles designed for easy handling in and out of the oven
- Heavy gauge construction; spreads heat evenly and prevents warping
- Dishwasher safe
- Each pan has 12-cups; each fit mini baking cups
If you don’t like adding raspberries to this 3 ingredient muffins recipe, experiment with other types of berries. You’ll still get perfect banana egg muffins that taste great and are low in carbs, fat, and sugar. If you enjoyed this Mind Over Munch recipe, check out their awesome recipe for no carb cloud bread!
Please share this awesome recipe for flourless 3-ingredient berry egg muffins with your friends and family.