We all could use a few tips to make our lives a little easier. Sure, there are things you’ve been doing wrong and it’s hilarious when we find out how easier something can be accomplished with simple life hacks.
The internet is full of life hacks and I’ve assembled a list of best life hacks that I’ve seen so far. These 26 simple life hacks have made my life a little easier and hope that you’ll find them as useful as I did!
1) Falling screws are especially frustrating when you’re on a ladder.
“The pocket magnet, useful if you are on a ladder.”
2) No more wrinkled shirts with simple life hacks.
“Wrinkly shirt? Throw it in the dryer with a few ice cubes for 5 minutes. Wrinkles gone!”
3) Always know what side the exit will be on.
This exit will be on the left or this exit will be on the right.”
4) Strap a dollar store headlamp to an empty plastic jug for an instant portable lantern with this simple life hack.
5) Stop people from stealing your favorite pens.
“Put a blue ink cartridge in a red pen because no one steals a red pen.”
6) Simple life hack for waterproofing canvas shoes with beeswax
“How to waterproof your shoes.”
7) A great trick when you run out of correction fluid.
“When you want to cross words out you don’t want to be legible, instead of scribbling over them, write random letters and words over the original.”
8) Soft drink lids double as a convenient coaster.
“Tho those who haven’t noticed there are 3 bumps. The ridge in the lid fits the bottom. And now the lid is a coaster!”
9) Save space in your dresser and prevent wrinkles by rolling your clothes and storing them vertically side by side.
10) When you run out of AA batteries, use AAA batteries instead.
They both have the same voltage but won’t last as long as AA batteries. It’s a great way to continue using your device until you purchase more AA batteries. Just place rolled up pieces of foil to help them reach both contacts and you’re good to go!
11) Take-out containers can be used as a plate.
12) How to filter your junk mail and keep your sanity with simple life hacks.
“To stop receiving marketing email, filter by the word ‘unsubscribe’.”
13) A great way to avoid Cheetos fingers. Practice your chopstick skills at the same time!
“No orange fingers!”
14) Dryer sheets are so expensive. I gotta try this simple life hack!
“Throw an aluminum foil ball into the dryer. It will eliminate static cling and act as a dryer sheet.”
15) A great way to make your luggage unique.
“Tie a small piece of bright-colored fabric to your luggage. Saves a lot of time to check if it’s your bag or not.”
16) Make perfectly round eggs for your breakfast egg muffin sandwich.
17) This simple life hack is especially useful on packing tape!
“Use paper clips to find the end of a tape roll easily.”
18) Secure it to your wall correctly the first time with this simple life hack.
I wish I knew simple life hacks like this one sooner because I have struggled with this so many times! When you have to hang something with exact holds, photocopy the back and use it as a template.”
19) Instant ice cream sandwiches.
20) No mess.
“A frozen, saturated sponge in a bag makes an icepack that won’t drip all over when it melts.”
21) Easily say goodbye to unpopped kernels with simple life hacks.
“After popping microwave popcorn, separate the opening of the bag just enough for the unpopped kernels to fall out and shake upside down over the bowl or the trash.”
22) The people around you will thank you.
“Putting a dry tea bag in smelly shoes and gym bags will absorb bad odors.”
23) Attach PVC pipes together and secure it to your leaf blower to easily clean your eavestroughs.
24) Taking out the garbage can leave a stinky leaky mess but not with this tip.
“Put an old newspaper at the bottom of your bin to absorb food juices.”
25) Use a colander to avoid a crumby bowl of cereal.
26) Never lose your gas cap again.
“Put your loose gas cap in the dispenser cradle so you don’t lose it out forget it.”
Please share these awesome simple life hacks with your friends and family.