I love kitchen wipes because they are unbelievably handy but sometimes it can get so expensive if you’re messy as I am! I love this excellent tip for making DIY kitchen wipes from blogger Kathryn from Do It On A Dime.
Kathryn first shows us a great way to make DIY kitchen cleaning wipes using only 3 ingredients: water, rubbing alcohol, and dish soap. She also has the perfect solution for disinfecting your cutting boards using vinegar and water that will keep them looking like new.
Watch how to make DIY kitchen wipes to keep your kitchen clean!
This is going to save me so much money on cleaning supplies and it makes me feel better too because I know what ingredients are in the cleaning solution. These DIY kitchen wipes are also great for disinfecting bathrooms or any other room in your house! Please visit Do It on a Dime for free printables and for many more great house cleaning tips.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from this video, “DIY Kitchen Wipes|How to keep a clean kitchen!” by Do It On A Dime:
- “Who else is watching this video March 2020 cause all of the disinfectant wipes are sold out? 👀 lol” – Adrienne Imani
- “We use old t-shirts cut into rags and pour a cleaning solution over them. Saves on paper towels. We wash once and week and reset. Works great for us and saves the paper towels.” – Kayla Dionyssiou
- “Jesus. Who’d ever thought we’d have to make our own wipes (DIY kitchen wipes) someday. Here we are. Good video.” – Joe G
- “Add lemon essential oil to your mixture and it will not only smell wonderful it is a natural disinfectant!” – Tamar Lani
- “As for the containers… if you already use the Lysol wipes or other wipes in a container…. well… save the container and reuse them. lol. It won’t hurt as you have already used them prior to making your own (DIY kitchen wipes), so you are not introducing something into your life that you hadn’t used before.” – Corina Streahorn
Please share this helpful tip for making your own DIY kitchen wipes and disinfecting wipes with your family and friends.