I’ve always been afraid of heights but it’s common knowledge that to overcome your fears, you have to look fear in the eye and do it. Easier said than done but not for some adrenaline junkies who look fear in the eyes.
The following people are definitely not afraid of heights and love the thrill of doing something that involves a lot of risks. One misstep could mean the difference between life and death but these risk-takers are willing to take a chance!
1) Extreme skiing.
2) Extreme kayaking.
3) Adrenaline junkies taking a leap of faith.
4) Hold on tight!
5) Rock climbing in South Africa.
6) Photographers do anything to get the best shot.
7) Extreme kayaking.
8) Taking a break on Trolltunga in Norway.
10) Holding on.
11) Ice climbing a frozen waterfall.
12) It’s a long way down for these adrenaline junkies!
13) Enjoying the view at Yosemite.
14) Exploring caverns.
15) Steady as a rock.
16) Stuck between a rock and a hard place.
17) Adrenaline junkies spending some quality time on an abandoned railroad track.
18) More adrenaline junkies hanging out on a 750-year-old sequoia tree.
Sequoia trees are some of the largest and oldest trees in the world.
19) Adrenaline junkies on the world’s most dangerous trail.
Mt. Huashan in China is renowned for being the world’s most dangerous hiking trail.
20) Rooftopping in Hong Kong.
21) What a view.
22) Adrenaline junkies holding on tight.
23) Extreme unicycling.
24) Extreme biking.
25) Extreme skiing.
26) Adrenaline junkies have this in common: They’re not afraid of heights!
27) Adrenaline junkies just hanging out.
28) An impressive dive.
29) Performing aerobics on Trolltunga in Norway.
30) Extreme trapeze.
31) Adrenaline junkies take the most dangerous selfies ever.
32) This one gets me weak in the knees.
I can’t believe how calm these people are while performing stunts that would make most people retreat in fear. Please share these daredevils who know how to get their adrenaline pumping with your friends and family.