I’ve always been afraid of heights but it’s common knowledge that to overcome your fears, you have to look fear in the eye and do it. Easier said than done.
The following people are definitely not afraid of heights and love the thrill of doing something that involves a lot or risk. One misstep could mean the difference between life and death but these risk-takers are willing to take a chance!
1) Extreme skiing.
2) Extreme kayaking.
3) Taking a leap of faith.
4) Hold on tight!
5) Rock climbing in South Africa.
6) Photographers do anything to get the best shot.
7) Extreme kayaking.
8) Taking a break on Trolltunga in Norway.
10) Holding on.
11) Ice climbing a frozen waterfall.
12) It’s a long way down!
13) Enjoying the view at Yosemite.
14) Exploring caverns.
15) Steady as a rock.
16) Stuck between a rock and a hard place.
17) Spending some quality time on an abandoned railroad track.
18) Hanging out on a 750-year-old sequoia tree.
Sequoia trees are some of the largest and oldest trees in the world.
19) The world’s most dangerous trail.
Mt. Huashan in China is renowned for being the world’s most dangerous hiking trail.
20) Rooftopping in Hong Kong.
21) What a view.
22) Holding on tight.
23) Extreme unicycling.
24) Extreme biking.
25) Extreme skiing.
26) Not afraid of heights. 🙂
27) Just hanging out.
28) An impressive dive.
29) Performing aerobics on Trolltunga in Norway.
30) Extreme trapeze.
31) The most dangerous selfie ever.
32) This one gets me weak in the knees.
I can’t believe how calm these people are while performing stunts that would make most people retreat in fear. Please share these daredevils who know how to get their adrenaline pumping with your friends and family.