Trees are not only beautiful but without plants and trees, life on earth would cease to exist. They convert carbon dioxide into oxygen so we can breathe, they provide shelter for all types of animals, and the list goes on.
The following trees and shrubs not only are important to our ecosystem but they are simply magnificent. Some of them are hundreds of years old and their gigantic branches let us know that they will live for hundreds more. Marvel at these 17 pictures of trees that are the prettiest on earth.
1) Magnificent Magnolia.
2) 144-Year-Old Wisteria and Flower Tunnel In Japan.
3) A Carpet of Blooming Cherry Trees in Bonn, Germany.
4) Maple Tree Tunnel Full of Fall Colors in Oregon.
5) The Dark Hedges In Northern Ireland.
6) 125+ Year Old Rhododendron “Tree” In Canada.
7) Jacarandas in Cullinan, South Africa.
8) Baobab Trees In Madagascar.
9) Dragonblood Trees, Yemen.
10) Flamboyant Tree, Brazil.
11) Avenue Of Oaks At Dixie Plantation In South Carolina.
12) Wind-Swept Trees In New Zealand.
13) Rainbow Eucalyptus In Kauai, Hawaii.
14) The President, Third-Largest Giant Sequoia Tree In The World, California.
15) Beautiful Japanese Maple In Portland, Oregon.
16) Angel Oak In John’s Island In South Carolina.
If you liked these pictures of trees, please view some of the oldest trees on earth. Please share these magnificent pictures of trees with your friends and family.