I can’t remember what I was doing at three years old. But I do remember not being able to figure skate like a champ with an audience cheering me on. A 3-year-old Russian girl began learning to figure skate when she was only one and the progress she has made is amazing.
In only two short years, this tiny three-year-old girl skates better than most adults and remember…she’s only three years old! With so much talent at such a young age, I can’t imagine how more amazing she will be when she is old enough to compete professionally.
Watch this 3-year-old Russian figure skating star impress everyone…
I truly hope she continues to skate because I think we may see her on an Olympic podium someday.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “3-year-old Russian figure skating star” by videox max:
- “”She is so CUTE but why was her program 3 minutes long??? She must be extremely tired after that. But I must say the ending was my favorite part.” – Anna Belle
- “Anyone hear a line that sounds like “brush my teeth”?” – Kyrsten Bell
- “Her doing jumps scared me because I don’t think she’s at that level yet😁” – Lauren Widger
- “Aww so cute! And she can skate way better than me!” – ティモティモニ〜
- “I can’t even get off the wall XD” – Abby B
- “wth she’s so fast!” – Elise Jaffer
- “Very good you know for a 3-year-old.” – Denise Horne
- “Future Olympian right here.” – Snazzyturtles101
- “She’s like an Energizer Bunny lol go go go and smiles all the way.” – nadia looney
- “”Loll in the English part of the song I hear it and it sounds like “Yeah I need to brush my key”😂” – Happy Gamer Cupcakes – Gaming and more!
Please share this incredible 3-year-old Russian figure skating star with your friends and family.