I’d like to think that I’m a pretty calm person and nothing really stresses me out. When a bad situation presents itself, you just have to roll with the punches and make the best out of it.
The following 31 positive people had things happen to them that would have frazzled almost anybody; however, they kept their cool and turned a negative into a positive in the most creative ways. Unlike these people that got a visit from karma, these positive people have nothing to worry about.
1) His beard was so refined.
2) This background couldn’t be more fitting for this broken iPhone screen.
3) Taxi drivers playing chess during a gridlock.
4) I hope they read his license plate earlier next time.
5) It’s not the years, it’s the mileage but this car has lots of life left.
6) If you can laugh about it, you’ve already won.
7) Taking a nap on the ride home.
8) Frolicking with hurricane Sandy.
9) A heater melted his trash can so he got creative.
10) I like the way this guy thinks.
11) This strip mall reads like a country song.
12) Stay Frosty.
13) If you have to go, might as well be comfortable.
14) Snowed in? Positive people make the best of it.
15) When your city gets a record snowfall, forget the regular commute and ski to work!
16) I wonder if everything is half price?
17) “You didn’t get me a pony for Christmas!?”
Actually, the driver was involved in a minor car accident and took a photo of his daughter pretending to break the windshield.
18) I don’t even want to know.
19) He plans to be on crutches for a few months, might as well enjoy it.
20) If you’re gonna lose, lose gracefully.
21) When Christmas dinner gets forgotten in the oven.
22) When your apartment complex gets flooded…go swimming!
23) Or, relax by the pool and go fishing.
24) When someone drives through your store window, have a sale!
25) Making a hospital stay a little more enjoyable.
26) Now, that is funny.
27) I like it!
28) When the city puts a hydro pole in your driveway, play basketball!
29) That’s open for discussion.
30) Riding the waves…
31) I see what you did there!
People will always see their cup as half empty or half full and the following people definitely choose the latter. Please share these positive people making the best out of a bad situation with your friends and family.