Kids see the world a little differently that most adults do and that’s actually a good thing. Their innocence sometimes makes them follow instructions to the letter and the result is often hilarious.
Whether it’s a question on a school quiz or instructions from their parents, the following kids did EXACTLY what they said. Here are 18 funny kids who took instructions a little too literally!
1) The kid has a point there. C’mon teacher, give him/her the extra credit!
2) Show your thinking with a thought bubble.
3) “Not exactly what I had in mind when I told my son it was too nice out to play games inside.”
4) Kids are so honest.
5) Bring a fish to school day.
6) “Keep your eye on the ball, son.”
7) “Future Lawyer? Was told he couldn’t step a foot outside.”
8) Thinking outside the box.
9) “I asked my son to use chopsticks at a Japanese restaurant. This is how he used them for the soup.”
10) “My kid said I gave her too many grapes. I said just eat half of ’em.”
11) I love watching Ellen too.
12) Well, ‘or’ technically is a logical operator in mathematics.
13) “Toddler was asked to feed the cat.”
14) “I told my daughter she couldn’t take clothes off the hangers and try them on so I got this…”
15) Confusion with the “Word Bank.”
16) If plants had a jail cell, it would most likely look like this.
17) We told our 3-year-old that New Years is special because you get to toast to a new year. A few hours later she said “ARE WE GONNA MAKE TOAST NOW?!” And thus a New Years Day tradition was born.
18) Online learning at its best.
It reads, “Lincoln told his dad that he wanted to learn how to train his puppy. His dad said there were lots of dog training videos on YouTube. So here he is, showing them to the dog!”
I love how kids think and their responses and actions are definitely hilarious. Please share these kids who took instructions a little too literally with your friends and family.