Kids see the world a little differently than most adults do and that’s actually a good thing. Their innocence sometimes makes them follow instructions to the letter and the result is often hilarious.
Whether it’s a question on a school quiz or instructions from their parents, the following kids did EXACTLY what they were told. Here are 18 funny kids who took instructions a little too literally!
1) The kid has a point there. C’mon teacher, give him/her the extra credit!
2) Show your thinking with a thought bubble.
3) “Not exactly what I had in mind when I told my son it was too nice out to play games inside.”
4) Kids are so honest.
5) Bring a fish to school day.
6) “Keep your eye on the ball, son.”
7) “Future Lawyer? Was told he couldn’t step a foot outside.”
8) Thinking outside the box.
9) “I asked my son to use chopsticks at a Japanese restaurant. This is how he used them for the soup.”
10) “My kid said I gave her too many grapes. I said just eat half of ’em.”
11) I love watching Ellen too.
12) Well, ‘or’ technically is a logical operator in mathematics.
13) “Toddler was asked to feed the cat.”
14) “I told my daughter she couldn’t take clothes off the hangers and try them on so I got this…”
15) Confusion with the “Word Bank.”
16) If plants had a jail cell, it would most likely look like this.
17) We told our 3-year-old that New Years is special because you get to toast to a new year. A few hours later she said “ARE WE GONNA MAKE TOAST NOW?!” And thus a New Years Day tradition was born.
18) Online learning at its best.
I love how kids think and their responses and actions are definitely hilarious. Please share these kids who took instructions a little too literally with your friends and family.