We all remember how going back to school felt like a kid. That feeling of summer vacation winding down might have gotten you down; however, a part of you was also excited about going back to school.
Nobody is more excited about ‘back to school’ time than parents. The Holderness Family took off their Christmas jammies and created a back to school anthem that all parents will relate to. It’s a parody video of Sir Mix-a-Lot’s hit ‘Baby Got Back’ and The Holderness Family’s ‘Baby Got Class’ video will have you laughing.
Watch this ‘Baby Got Class’ back to school parody by The Holderness Family…
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from this video, “Baby Got Class — A back to school parody” by The Holderness Family:
- “That lady at the beginning scares me.” – WhiteArtsMagic
- ” LOL…’ Gimme a snack ‘…’ Gimme a snack ‘…’ Gimme a snack ‘” – gmoney1961
- “…Is NO ONE wondering how these people got permission to…rent a bus?!” – Techommentary
- “I really thought the beginning was gonna be an “anaconda” remix.” – Patrick Haare
- “‘ Uuhh – what’s a folder with prongs’ HA! I’m not a parent, but it doesn’t make this any less awesome! PS: You’re a hot couple! Which explains the super cute kids.” – Fleur Lovin’
- “Teachers have such important jobs but they often don’t get much in return… financially and emotionally. Most importantly, financially.” – Goofy Emoji
- “This is low key genius.omg.” – TMJcafe
- “Oh my gosh, the kids are so young. They definitely have grown up.” – Taylor H
- “I’m praying that you guys stay together forever, love this!” – Irie2286
I don’t have kids but this made me laugh because I remember my parents couldn’t wait for summer vacation to be over. Please share this hilarious ‘Baby Got Class’ parody video by The Holderness Family with your friends and family.