Life moves incredibly fast and it is so important to cherish every single day and give thanks. Life is filled with joyous events but sometimes it can give us heartbreak and dealing with these events is what makes us stronger.
While our tagline is ‘stories that make you smile,’ the following 9 heartbreaking images are not intended to make us smile but to make us appreciate life.
1) Heartbreaking images of a 3-year-old toddler who drowned on his way to Greece with his family during the Syrian refugee crisis.
2) An emotional little boy is given the U.S. flag during his soldier father’s funeral.
3) A dog sleeps on the grave of his deceased owner. He lied there for hours.
4) A girl mourns the loss of those in the Boston Marathon bombing.
5) An injured family walks away from their destroyed neighborhood after a devastating tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.
6) During the Kent State University shootings in 1970, the friend of a killed student cries for help.
7) This man kneels at the 9/11 memorial over the loss of his son.
8) The grieving sister of a fallen soldier collapses at his grave.
9) The sister of a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary School learns that she was killed.
Please share these 9 heartbreaking images with your friends and family and tell them you love them at every opportunity.