The start of the New Year is the perfect time to think about some of the goals you want to achieve in the coming year. We all make resolutions but one of the most effective ways of making them a reality is to set small, achievable goals. Start by identifying the large-scale goals you want to achieve and break them down into smaller, measurable goals to commit to. Students in particular can set goals and get inspired with motivational quotes.
By having smaller, achievable goals, you can measure your success along the way and have better success in reaching the ultimate goal you’re striving for. Here are 41 motivational quotes for students to further inspire you to succeed and make this the best year ever!
1) Motivational quotes for students: Don’t procrastinate or wait for things to happen. Make changes today to help create the life YOU want.
“Don’t wait for the stars to align, reach up, and rearrange them the way you want. Create your own constellation.” – Pharrell Williams
2) Work hard and you’ll be one step closer to where you want to be. Dive into life head first and make it happen.
“Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.” – Chinese Proverb
3) Make every single day count and if you happen to fall, get back up and never stop moving.
“365 new days, 365 new chances.” – Unknown
4) Never lose hope and it will never leave you. Every day is a new beginning.
“That feeling of hope that hits you as you stand upon the precipice of a new year, cling to it, hold it tight, and know it can find you, again and again, each and every midnight.” – Jessica Katoff
5) You only have one life to live. Discover your passion and live a life you love.
“Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.” – Unknown
6) Don’t dwell on mistakes from the past. Look towards the future and know that it’s never too late to create the life you want to live. Hope these motivational quotes for students inspire you…
“Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
“A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.” – Mark Twain
“There is always time to make right what is wrong.” – Susan Griffin
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
10) Motivational quotes for students by Vince Lombardi.
“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
“Entrepreneurs are great at dealing with uncertainty and also very good at minimizing risk. That’s the classic entrepreneur.” – Mohnish Pabrai
“The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
15) Work hard with the help of motivational quotes for students.
“I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“I think it’s possible to ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” – Elon Musk
18) Motivational quotes for students by Steve Jobs.
“If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
“Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
21) Move forward with motivational quotes for students.
“Knowing is not enough; We must apply. Wishing is not enough; We must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
“You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” – Unknown
“Learning is never done without errors and defeat.” – Vladimir Lenin
24) Just do it with motivational quotes for students.
“Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
“The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” – Plutarch
“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
“Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
28) More motivational quotes for students by Vince Lombardi.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
“Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
31) Seize the opportunity with motivaltional quotes for students.
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
“Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” – Mason Cooley
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – R Collier
34) Open the door to a great life with motivational quotes for students.
“Teachers open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” – Chinese proverb
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Stills
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
38) Oh no! We’ve almost reached the end of motivational quotes for students…
“We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
40) Motivational quotes for students by Zig Ziglar.
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
41) I hope you enjoyed these motivational quotes for students!
“There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar
A new year is a perfect time to get motivated and looking forward to change. Please share these motivational quotes for students to inspire in 2020 and beyond with your friends and family.