- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Pin on Pinterest
One of the most exciting things about Halloween is seeing creative Halloween costumes for children and adults alike. It’s also a great way to get some Halloween costume ideas of your own.
Every year, there seems to be a popular costume like the surge in Pokémon costumes in 2016; however, it’s always awesome to see costumes celebrating pop culture icons from the past. Here are 49 people that totally hands down won Halloween.
1) “My buddy’s Winifred Sanderson costume he made for Halloween. Booooook!”
Need Winifred Sanderson’s ‘Hocus Pocus‘ Halloween costume ideas? Start with this wig!
2) “It’s child’s play for him.”
3) “I told my friend his costume was amazing and he said, ‘Shut up, baby I know it.'” Futurama Halloween costume ideas…
Need ‘Futurama’ Halloween costume ideas? Start with this Bender costume!
4) “I think my friend’s kids may have won Halloween.” IT Halloween costume ideas…
5) “Since he has to wear a cone, my friend’s dog is a martini for Halloween.”
6) “Half my friends went as Game of Thrones characters so I thought I’d pick something scary…most of them didn’t get it.”
7) “An Arquillen from Men In Black in NYC.”
8) “My brother’s Halloween costume this year.”
9) “A little late but my wife dressed up as Lara Croft for Halloween. She’s an amputee so she improvised.”
10) “My friend’s kids’ Halloween costumes, Henry the VII and Ann Boleyn.”
11) “My friend dressed up as Gamora from ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.'” Guardians of the Galaxy Halloween costume ideas…
Need ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ costume ideas? Start with this Gamora wig!
No products found.
12) “My costume this year.” Queen Halloween costume ideas…
Need costume ideas to look like Freddie Mercury of Queen? Start with this Faux leather costume!
13) “Turned my wheelchair into the Iron Throne for Halloween.”
14) “Three girls dressed up as the women portrayed in ‘Hidden Figures.'”
15) “It’s sexy if you love spreadsheets.”
16) “If I could make a kid cry tonight, I would be so happy.”
17) “I teach Microbiology. Halloween Plague Lessons FTW!”
18) “I heard they were remaking Ghostbusters with b*tches but this is ridiculous.” Ghostbusters Halloween costume ideas…
Need ‘Ghostbusters’ costume ideas? Start with this awesome-looking Ghostbusters costume!
Don’t forget Halloween costume ideas for the dogs!
19) “My daughter and I are ready to terrorize the neighborhood again this Halloween.”
20) “Aliens Power Loader – 1st Halloween.”
21) “My local weatherman dressed as a bat for Halloween.”
22) “I told him to pick something cute for Halloween!”
23) “Lost dog, Halloween costume.”
24) “I was the royal baby for Halloween.”
25) “My kids this Halloween. Yes, plural.”
Haha, check out Waldo in the background! Need Halloween costume ideas to dress up as Jason or Waldo? Start with this mask or Waldo costume!
26) “Jellyfish costume.”
27) “Beauty with her little beast.” Cute Beauty and the Beast Halloween costume ideas…
Need ‘Beauty and the Beast’ costume ideas? Start with this Princess Belle costume!
28) “In honor of Beetlejuice’s 30th Anniversary.”
29) “My husband and I decided to mix up the usual Mario costumes! Introducing drag queen Bowser and Prince Peach!”
What a great idea! Drag Queen Bowser and ‘Prince’ Peach. Looking for more Halloween Nintendo costume ideas. Check out the following Bowser and Princess Peach costume ideas!
30) “This Halloween I thought I should respond to the comparisons with Disney Pixar’s biggest bully next door and go as Sid from Toy Story!” Toy Story Halloween costume ideas…
Need ‘Toy Story’ costume ideas? Start with this skull T-shirt as the basis for a Sid costume!
31) “Banksy’s shredded ‘Painting Girl With Balloon.'”
32) “Pickle Rick! (Rick and Morty costume).”
33) “Russell is all grown UP!”
34) “Best Halloween costume.”
35) “So my friend went to the DMV on Halloween…” Zootopia Halloween costume ideas…
Need ‘Zootopia’ costume ideas? Check out this sloth mask!
36) “Inspector Gadget.”
37) “Peter Pan & his shadow.” Peter Pan Halloween costume ideas…
Need ‘Peter Pan’ costume ideas? Check out this Peter Pan costume!
38) “Skeksis costume, Dark Crystal.”
39) “My friend is going through chemo and decided to use the opportunity to attempt to win Halloween.”
40) “My little brother has autism, he thinks a little differently than the rest of us. This year he decided to be a formal apology.”
41) “Wilt from ‘Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends.'”
42) “I’m fat and I’m pregnant and I have no shame.”
43) “Awesome Lego costume.”
Need ‘LEGO’ costume ideas? Check out this Emmet costume!
44) “My friend’s Halloween costume.”
45) “Halloween Banksy.”
46) “This ‘Back to the Future’ costume.”
47) “I Created A Realistic Sloth Costume.”
48) “I figured this year was perfect to finally become my favorite Blade Runner replicant, Rachael. I used six shoulder pads and a sheet of plastic canvas to get the jacket’s iconic shape.”
49) “Cute Ratatouille Halloween costume.” Ratatouille Halloween costume ideas…
Need ‘Ratatouille’ costume ideas? Check these out!
H/t: Bored Panda
Please share these 49 Halloween costume ideas with your friends and family.
Last update on 2023-06-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API