I grew up on Nintendo games and one of my all-time favorites has to be Super Mario Bros. and practically every other Super Mario game. My friends already know I don’t play video games, I play Nintendo games because the only video games I like to play are the ones that the House of Mario has built.
But I’m not the only one and there are millions of Mario fans across the globe and if you love Halloween too, choosing who or what to dress up as for Halloween is a no-brainer. With the frenzy created with Pokemon Go, there has also been a surge of interest in Pokémon costumes. Nintendo costumes and Super Mario costumes are always popular at Halloween.
Keep in mind that if you don’t have time to make any of these great Nintendo costumes, you can always find a great selection at Amazon:
Super Mario Costumes
Princess Peach Costumes
Without further ado, here are 23 awesome Super Mario costumes that not only feature our favorite plumber, but Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, and the rest of gang are also here!
1) Looking great in Super Mario costumes and a Princess Peach costume!
That Super Mario outfit looks great with the overalls too.
2) Mario Kart costumes featuring our favorite characters from Mario Kart.
Wow the entire Super Mario World gang is here and sporting great Mario Kart costumes. Great ideas here for a Super Mario costume, Yoshi costume, Wario costume, Bowser costume, and so many more! The toad costume is also one of my favorites!
3) The Super Mario gang sporting cute tutus!
A tutu is a great idea for making a fun Bowser costume, Princess Peach costume, Luigi costume, or Super Mario costume! Mario and Luigi girl costumes are so popular for Halloween!
4) Seth Rogen and Lauren Miller looking great in a Super Mario costume and Luigi costume.
Who knew Seth Rogen was a fan of Nintendo costumes?! He and girlfriend look great in their Super Mario outfit and Luigi outfit.
5) This Princess Peach costume is so pretty!
6) DIY Goomba costume.
Goombas have appeared in every Super Mario game since the original Super Mario Bros. on NES. Create your own Goomba Halloween costume with this excellent tutorial.
7) Isn’t this the cutest Bob-omb costume ever?
8) DIY Super Mario costume and Luigi costume in Mario Kart Battle Mode!
This homemade Super Mario and Luigi costume looks fantastic and here is how to make these epic DIY Super Mario and Luigi Mario Kart costumes.
9) The whole family gets in on the Super Mario fun including Grandma cleverly dressed as an NES controller. Awesome!
Super Mario costumes for the entire family! Get ready to get lots of treats in that Super Mario outfit! As an added bonus, here is how to make the cute NES controller costume!
10) Luigi costume and Bowser costume striking a pose.
11) Mariah Carey dressed as a sexy devil joined her ex-husband Nick Cannon dressed in a Luigi costume for some dress up fun. Their son Moroccan joined him in a Super Mario costume and daughter Monroe was dressed as a princess.
12) Awesome Super Mario Costume cosplay.
13) Who can forget Super Mario Sunshine! She even has a DIY F.L.U.D.D. that looks fantastic!
14) Adorable Super Mario and Luigi costumes. They’re ready to save the princess!
15) Super Mario and Luigi costumes looking sweeter than ever!
Your kids will love this homemade DIY Super Mario and Luigi costumes. Follow this tutorial to make it!
16) It’s the Super Mario sisters!
Creative female Super Mario and Luigi girl costumes!
17) The entire Super Mario family including Wario!
18) Super Mario riding Yoshi costume in Super Mario World.
19) Super Mario catching a coin block cosplay!
20) Great toad costume cosplay.
21) Halloween family fun as Luigi, Wario, Bowser and Princess Peach.
I particularly love the Bowser costume, looks great!
22) More great Mario Kart costumes of Mario Kart battle mode!
The person in the toad costume is getting their bike ready for an epic race!
23) A quick DIY Yoshi costume that looks great!
This is a great DIY yoshi costume and here is how she made it! “I bought a green shirt and painted the white patch on and cut red felt into triangles and glued them onto my back. Then I bought a white hat, painted it green and made eyes out of white felt that I glued on and I drew on the black dots on the eyes.”
It’s a me, Mario! Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe dressed in a Super Mario outfit at the closing ceremonies was awesome! Wonder if he’ll dress up in Nintendo costumes again for Halloween? 🙂
What could be better than dressing up as your favorite Nintendo characters for Halloween. You can with any of these great Nintendo costumes!
Please share these epic Halloween Super Mario costumes with your friends and family.