School is an awesome part of life and so many memories are made during our time in school. From spending time with friends in the school yard or achieving something great in class, some unforgettable moments in school will live with us for the rest of our lives.
Some incidences that you thought would happen only in school also happen in the workforce and even our daily lives. Here are 12 moments that nearly everyone who attends school can relate to.
1) Having a group project and doing most of the work.
2) Teacher asking you a question because he/she thought you weren’t paying attention and getting the answer right.
3) That time you were really sick but your parents thought you were lying (again) and made you go to school anyways.
4) That feeling you got when you found out your best friend was in the same class as you.
5) The mad rush when somebody yelled “fight” in the schoolyard.
6) Missing your bus and realizing your parents could only pick you up after work.
7) Being singled out by the teacher for having the best grade in the class on a test.
8) Reading ‘Of Mice and Men’ for the first time. One of the first books that maybe made you cry.
9) The time you had food in your mouth and the teacher asked you a question.
10) Surviving your first school dance.
11) The disappointment you felt when you got your favorite teacher angry.
12) Realizing that vacations are over and school is about to start soon.
School will have its ups and downs but the most important part is getting through them and graduating. Please share these 12 unforgettable moments in school that you’ll remember forever with your friends and family.