Just like Bill Murray in the classic film ‘Groundhog Day,’ there are probably days you wish you could start over. Better yet, if life had a reset button where you could start your day over again.
No matter how bad your day is going, it’s probably not as worse as the day these people are having. These 25 people are having a REALLY bad day and I bet they wished they would have stayed in bed.
1) When you’re looking for a parking spot but fail to notice the parked motorbike.
2) When a water pipe bursts while you’re away on vacation and you come back to 5 feet of ice.
3) When your empty nest isn’t so empty anymore.
4) When you realize that not all toilet seats are the same.
5) When your boss gives you hard time for not being able to come into work.
6) When people keep asking what happened to your car.
7) When people always eat your lunch at work.
It reads, “To whomever is stealing food from the fridge, let’s play a game. I have placed a few meals in the fridge for you. They are loaded with laxatives. I am not telling you what they are. If you eat your own food, you will be fine. If you eat what is not yours, you may be in for an unpleasant day. Have fun.”
8) When you thought driving a barge would be fun.
9) When it’s your first time using the paper shredder at work.
10) When you realize why your memory is so bad today.
11) When you think it’s a good idea to toilet train the cat.
12) When you go on vacation but forget to apply sunscreen.
13) When you order pizza after a night of drinking.
14) That moment when you realize you’ve screwed up.
15) When you wear stiletto heels and this happens.
16) When you have that nagging feeling you left something outside.
17) When you go to work even when you’re half-asleep.
18) When you leave your dog alone while you go for lunch.
19) When your dad gets you a gift you’ve wanted for so long…oh wait.
20) When you wanted milk in college but didn’t have any money.
21) When you had good intentions but…
22) When you wanted to impress the girls at the beach with your new sports car.
23) When you thought it would be cool to get a tattoo of a lion.
24) When you thought your luck was finally changing.
25) When you thought it would be a great idea to have penguins at your wedding.
If there is one thing we can all learn for this is that no matter how bad things get, it could be much, much worse. Please share these people having a bad day with your friends and family.