Doughnuts are awesome and they’re even better when filled with chocolate or vanilla pudding. Cayla of Panko Bunny creates delicious homemade fried doughnuts and fills them with every color of the rainbow. Rainbow donuts never looked prettier!
Using different colored mixtures of pudding, each donut is filled and one bite reveals a beautiful array of colors. Not only are these donuts incredibly pretty, but they are also incredibly delicious too!
Watch how to make these delicious and pretty rainbow-filled doughnuts (donuts)…
Ingredients for making rainbow-filled donuts:
- 2 tbsp active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp salt
- canola oil
- 2 ½ cups vanilla pudding
- rainbow food colouring
- 1 ½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Rainbow sprinkles
Please view the video above or read the original recipe for full directions.
If you’ve never made fresh doughnuts, you will love this recipe as making doughnuts at home is easier than you think! If you like donut recipes, don’t miss this oven-baked blueberry donuts recipe!
Here are some of my favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Rainbow-Filled Doughnuts | RECIPE” by pankobunny:
- “Omg these are amazing! My boyfriend would love these.” – Acorn Bakes
- “Omg the cutest donut 😍😍😍” – Karla B
- “I love all your ideas! theyre so colourful, pretty and smart, keep it up! :)” – Lien Mai
- “You’re so inspiring, ❤️ ur vids, love the donuts ones especially !” – Golden Angel
- “Amazing!! Can’t wait for your Beaty and the beast week! Exciting!!” – Nikki Tuck
- “Wow, cute and simple. I love these 🤗 thank you for sharing ✌” – Esther Lord
- “These look amazing! Love all the rainbow deserts!!!” – Dianne Lee
Please SHARE these beautiful and tasty rainbow-filled donuts by Cayla from Panko Bunny with your friends and family.