Knock-off brands are a funny thing. While they’re not always the best quality, they sure are hilarious and I’m sure you’ve at least one at a bargain store or from a street merchant. From fashion to electronics, these knock-off brands take on some of the most popular brands in the world and put their own spin on them.
Whether it’s a familiar-looking company logo with a different name or a product that looks like the real thing, knock-off brands will exist forever. We scoured the interweb and discovered 27 of the funniest brands out there. Enjoy!
1) Ever wonder if Homer Simpson and Pikachu had a child, what it would look like? These socks are the answer!
2) If your name is Evelyn and you own a convenience store, why not? Knock-off brands like this are kind of cute!
3) That Lion Thing…I’m pretty sure I saw that movie once. You know, it had that lion thing in it.
4) Knock-off brands that prove nothing is possible, so don’t even try. Pessimists rejoice!
5) Knock-off brands like these Jordans are pretty thicc. Look at that butt!
6) Dave beauty cream bar is my favorite soap. I love the way it makes my skin feel.
7) Overheard in the marketing meeting: “North Fake? No, let’s go with The Huge Mountain.”
8) Burrito hub takes food porn to a whole new level.
9) Stranger Things usually lead to Unusual Events so they might be on to something!
10) Great to see businesses like KFC having a sense of humor when it comes to knock-off brands.
“KFC: Guys, we’re flattered.”
11) When life has got you down, just pick up a pair of “UGH” boots and let the world know how you feel about knock-off brands.
12) You have to give some knock-off brands some points for honesty. Love the button letters even more: F-O-N-Y.
13) Remember Sharp Hand Joe from that movie Nightmare or Birch Street?
14) Tomato condiment is the new ketchup.
15) Alan: In space, nobody can hear you in space.
16) Knock-off brands: Kika 2020, Calling for Duty: Secret Operation, and Need for Street: Payback Time. All top-quality GS4 titles!
17) Mike: Short for Michael. Is this like #4, knock-off brands with another discouraging slogan…Just Don’t Do It!
18) Supr-ise! I guess the designer wasn’t a spelling bee champion.
19) “It’s a me, Koala Mario!” Well, technically Super Mario does transform into a raccoon, a toad, and a cat just to name a few.
20) Hmm, Adomino Pizza or Pizza Hot knock-off brands…I can’t decide!
21) Is this one of those activity books where you have to match the right head with the proper Scooby-Doo character?
22) Nothing looks out of the ordinary until you read the title! Not good!
23) The racehorse is riding the jockey…You don’t see that every day! I’ll take one!
24) It’s a Game Boy. It’s a Game Girl. No, it’s a Game Child!
25) Nutella or Nut Master…I can’t decide!
26) Who wants to be Breaking Bad when you can be Baking Bread?
27) Sounds delicious for Game of Thrones fans.
Please share these funny brand knock-offs with your friends and family.