Easter is a Christian holiday that celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It’s a time for reflection, family gatherings, and of course, Easter eggs! If you’re looking for Easter greetings, messages, or wishes to share with your friends or loved ones, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve gathered 59 of the best Easter greetings out there to help make your holiday celebration extra special. So check them out and share them with your friends and family! No matter how you celebrate Easter, we hope you have a happy one!
I hope you enjoy these 59 Easter greetings, messages, and wishes…
1) “Easter is a time of new life for all that we celebrate at this time of the year.”
2) “After the winter we’ve had, I hope you’re feeling as glad as I am to say hello to Easter and springtime.”
3) “Wishing you and all your family a very happy Easter.”
4) “As you celebrate Easter, may you remember God’s perfect love for all mankind, and may that love fill you with hope for the days to come. Happy Easter.”
5) “At Easter and always, so grateful for all we share as a family.”
6) “May you be blessed with our Lord’s love and peace this Easter.”
7) “Blessed are the people who experience the presence of Christ in their lives. Live to be a life to others as well. Have a blessed Easter.”
8) “Easter blessings for a holiday that shines with wonder and is filled with love. Happy Easter.”
9) “But if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.” (John 1:7)
Religious Easter wishes for family and friends.
10) “By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19)
11) “Celebrate Easter. He has risen.”
12) “Celebrating the miracle of Easter, the beauty of God’s creation, and the blessing of having you in my life.”
13) “Christ is risen.”
14) “He died…So all could live. May the promise of His resurrection fill your heart with hope and joy. Happy Easter.”
15) “Happy, ‘hoppy’ Easter to you!”
16) “Enjoy a hopping good time this Easter”
17) “Feeling so grateful for Easter and springtime and you.”
18) “Fill your life with new hope, new goals, new aspirations this Easter. Have a meaningful Easter celebration.”
19) “Easter Blessings For You. My prayer is that each day of your life is a testimony of God’s love and power. Happy Easter.”
Easter card messages for a fun Easter day.
20) “Hope you have a fun Easter day!”
21) “God bless you at Easter and always!”
22) “Happy Easter and God bless.”
23) “Have an ‘egg-stra’ Happy Easter! Hope it brings you smiles by the dozen!”
24) “He has risen! Wishing you a happy Easter full of blessings.”
25) “May His love shine on you at Easter and always.”
26) “Hope the Easter bunny brings you the sweetest Easter ever!”
27) “Here’s hoping you have a fun, sunny, memorable Easter.”
28) “Wishing you a ‘hoppy’ Easter!”
29) “Hippity, hoppity, Easter’s on its way!”
Inspirational Easter greetings and messages.
30) “Happy Easter! Hope it brings you lots of fun, love, and joy!”
31) “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” – (John 10:11)
32) “In this season of rebirth, may you feel your faith renewed and your heart made new with the hope Easter brings.”
33) “Easter is a good time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and of course chocolate molded into tasty bunnies.”
34) “It was now about noon, and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon, for the sun stopped shining. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two. Jesus called out with a loud voice, ‘Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.’ When he had said this, he breathed his last.” (Luke 23:44-46)
35) Jesus said unto her, “I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.” (John 11:25-26)
36) “Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!” (Luke 19:38)
37) “Let us remember the miracle of Jesus’ resurrection and His endless love.”
38) “We thank the Lord for his blessings and wish you an Easter full of joy and peace”
39) “May His love and His goodness go with you. Happy Easter.”
Beautiful Happy Easter greetings.
40) “Happy Easter! May this day be as special and beautiful as you.”
41) “Missing you at Easter but holding you close in my thoughts.”
42) “Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.” (John 13:14-15)
43) “Easter reminds us how God has been good to us. He gave His own precious son to save us from our sins. Let’s return the favor by sharing our blessings with others.”
44) “Christ’s resurrection offers a promise of renewed life. Go out and spread the good news for Christ has risen.”
45) “Thank you for being a blessing in my life at Easter and all year through.”
46) “Thankful for Jesus and the cross!”
47) “The spirit of Easter is all about hope, love, and joyful living. May you have a blessed day!”
48) “Thinking of you on this special day! Best wishes for Easter and the season ahead.”
49) “Easter is a time of reflection and a time to recognize the miracles that God has brought into our lives. My prayer is that you have the opportunity to experience His greatest miracle of all His eternal love. Happy Easter.”
Happy Easter greetings and images for a blessed Easter.
50) “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psalm 118:24)
51) “Happy Easter to a very special little girl/boy! Enjoy this day and all the sweetness that comes with it.”
52) “Today, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice and give thanks for what he brought to our world.”
53) “We wish you an Easter full of happiness and wonder.”
54) “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)
55) “Easter is a time when the Lord showers his endless blessings to the faithful. Keep the faith and rejoice in the name of the Lord. Wish you and your family a Happy Easter.”
56) “He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all – how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?” (Romans 8:32)
57) “A wish for love in your heart…And peace in your soul…And all the beauty in your world. Have a Blessed Easter.”
58) “Wishing you a blessed and holy Easter!”
59) “You make my heart hop! Happy Easter, little one.”
I hope you enjoyed these Easter greetings!
Please share these Easter greetings with your family and friends.