Weddings are a magical time and most couples want every picture to be perfect so they can reminisce about their future anniversaries. These wedding photobombs may not be what the bride and groom expected but they are perfect in their own hilarious way.
Watch these humorous wedding photobombs…
1) Is that John Tesh working as an Elvis Impersonator?
2) Maybe this guy wanted to be the best man?
3) Love in the air.
4) This tiger didn’t want to miss a thing.
5) They’re all very close.
6) She’s still mad she didn’t get to be the maid of honor.
7) He thought everybody was cheering for him.
8) A visual guide to where babies come from.
9) Sometimes, the boys just need an adjustment in wedding photobombs.
10) Planking is still cool…even at weddings and in photobombs.
11) He’s just really, really happy for the young couple.
12) The Zach Braff wedding photobombs. Booyah!
13) Destination weddings don’t mean you can skip the wedding to paraglide.
14) Help me!
15) Wedding photobombs where the flower girl just wants a better view.
16) This little kid is used to getting all the attention, can you tell?
17) Just dropping by. Adorable.
18) Must be a Baywatch wedding.
19) Three words: Creepy wedding photobombs.
20) Even the whale is happy for the young couple…
21) …including this meerkat…
22) …and the llama is happy too.
23) I don’t think this spectator is happy and just wants to watch the game.
24) Is this a new internet trend to replace planking? Crouching?
25) This guy wanted to make wedding photobombs a little classier.
26) Even total strangers are getting in on these wedding photobombs.
27) I think he’s glad they’re finally cutting the cake.
28) I can’t tell who is more excited.
29) The groom is still afraid of the mother-in-law.
30) Where’s Waldo?
H/t: Huffington Post
Even if some of these photos were not intentional and totally spontaneous photobombs, they’ll still make awesome keepsakes.
Please share these hilarious wedding photos with your friends and family.