I was in college when Titanic was released and it was a huge movie. All the students couldn’t stop gushing about it and just the word ‘Titanic’ would cause somebody to blurt out their favorite scene in the movie or proclaim their love for Leonardo DiCaprio. Some even noticed some Titanic movie mistakes which made me want to watch it even more.
Today, it still stands as one of Jame Cameron’s best films and arguably one of the most successful films ever made. But, Titanic supposedly was a huge production headache and its budget doubled from $100 million to over $200 million and this may have led to Titanic movie mistakes during shoots.
1) Where is all this glass coming from?
2) Foam is safer anyways.
3) I hope that was a rubber axe!
4) I would never have noticed that one.
5) Where’s my stylist!
6) Gravity wins on this one.
7) Those CGI shadows need a bit of work.
8) This wouldn’t be a mistake if she had two.
9) Is this magic paper?
10) I doubt he would have time to put it on while falling.
11) Titanic movie mistakes like this one are easy to spot.
12) How many Titanic replicas did they build?
13) Again, where’s my stylist!
14) That is some necklace.
15) Where’s my glasses.
16) Blame it on the CGI people.
17) Again, blame it on the CGI people for tech-related Titanic movie mistakes. They forgot to erase those out.
18) He probably felt they were cramping his style.
19) It almost seems like he’s trying to remember where he put it.
20) Wrong color AND length? They didn’t even try on this one.
Every movie has mistakes during production and James Cameron is still one of my favorite filmmakers with amazing blockbusters like Terminator, Aliens, Titanic, and Avatar. You may have seen the Titanic in historical photos but Cameron’s masterpiece brought the tragic story of the Titanic to the masses.
Please share these Titanic movie mistakes during shooting with your friends and family.