It doesn’t matter what decade you grew up in, Saturday morning cartoons were the best. Even if we didn’t have school, we’d get up early and have breakfast while watching all of our favorite Saturday morning cartoons. Just like Disney inspired nails or nail art inspired by popular books, cartoon nails are for the young at heart!
The Flintstones, Garfield, Scooby Doo, and so many others were popular in the 1970s and 1980s. In the 90s, popular favorites like SpongeBob SquarePants, or Powerpuff girls ruled the airwaves. Here are 18 nail art designs inspired by your favorite Saturday morning cartoons!
1) My favorite blue friends from the 80’s, The Smurfs!
2) Classics from the golden age of television. Woody Woodpecker, Mighty Mouse, Chilly Willy, and so many more!
3) The Powerpuff Girls!
4) Hey Arnold!
5) Mon Cheri, Pepé Le Pew!
6) The infamous heroes in a half shell, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
7) Garfield and Odie.
8) Our favorite prehistoric family, The Flintstones!
9) Scooby Doo, there you are!
11) Full-length Pink Panther cartoon nails!
12) Dexter’s Laboratory!
13) Let’s not forget our favorite family of the future, The Jetsons!
14) How to get awesome nails, Johnny Bravo style!
15) The wacky facial expressions of SpongeBob SquarePants!
16) Bugs Bunny and the rest of the Looney Tunes gang!
17) The Wild Thornberrys!
18) Even Katy Perry can’t get enough of her Daria nails!
What better way to celebrate Saturday morning cartoons from your youth than to create nail art inspired by your favorite cartoon characters. If you’re looking for even more inspiration, check out these easy nail designs for the lazy girl in all of us.
Please share these Saturday morning cartoon nails with your friends and family.