If you haven’t tried food-inspired nails or Disney nails, here are 13 nail art designs inspired by popular books. You’ve probably read a great book lately and felt like its characters or story would look great if they were brought to life.
Nail art is one way of bringing those wonderful characters to life and letting other people know that you enjoy reading! They are also great conversation starters because people will want to learn more about you and your choice of nail art.
13 Book-Inspired Nail Art Designs:
1) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
2) The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
3) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4) Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
5) Matilda by Roald Dahl
6) Clifford the Big Red Dog by Norman Bridwell
7) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
8) The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
9) The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
10) Another classic, The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
11) Lightning bolt design inspired by Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
12) Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin, Jr.
13) Or, simply inspire other people to read books.
Reading a book is one of the best escapes and allows you to become engrossed in the story and these nails may inspire other people to pick up a book. Please share these creative book-inspired nail art designs with your friends and family.