We all want nails that look like they took hours to make but really only take minutes to do. The following 13 easy nail designs look great but use simple techniques to achieve incredible nails that will get noticed.
1) Create a simple asymmetrical crescent.
All you need is a steady hand to create this simple but interesting effect. Creating this black and white asymmetrical crescent mani couldn’t be simpler with this tutorial.
2) Get the news onto your nails.
Create an interesting text inspired nail art to looks difficult to achieve but is super easy. Here is a tutorial for DIY newspaper text nail art.
3) Play with colors for easy nail designs.
It is easy to layer four colors together just as long as you wait for each color to dry before applying the next color. Here is how to achieve this colorplay nail art.
4) Creating hearts are a breeze with polish.
Creating hearts on your nails couldn’t be easier. Use a toothpick and this tutorial for perfect hearts every time.
5) Create a cool ‘water droplets’ effect.
This one is so simple but look terrific. Create a textured look with this tutorial for one of the easiest nail art designs ever.
6) Use a sponge for easy gradient nail designs.
Here is a video tutorial to recreate this sponge galaxy nail art design.
7) Use your loofah sponge to create this fishnet effect.
Simply cover your nail with a loofah and dab some polish or sparkles for a unique effect.
8) Get into the festive spirit with a cute Christmas lights mani.
This mani actually uses a real thread which also creates a cute textured effect. Here is a tutorial for stringing some lights onto your nails.
9) Easily turn polka dots into lovely roses.
Polka dot manicures look great but these roses kick it up a notch. Follow this tutorial for creating adorable roses nail art.
10) Create a ‘snakeskin’ effect using paper towels.
Create a slithering design with this tutorial for snakeskin inspired nail art.
11) Colorful rays of light using striping tape.
Create your base color and use striping to mask the areas before applying a top coat. Here is the full tutorial for creating a colorful ray of light mani.
12) Create a unique effect using a fan brush.
This one is so simple and literally takes seconds to do. Follow this video tutorial for painting your nails with a multi-effect fan brush.
13) Use foil for a super shiny effect.
Looking great shouldn’t have to be complicated and using some supplies around your home could help easily create easy nail designs. Please share these easy nail designs that are simple to create with your friends and family.