Ombre/gradient nails are one of the most trendy nail art designs and you can easily create this look at home with this easy DIY nail art tutorial by cutepolish. After applying a clear base coat then a white coat of polish, add your 3 favorite colors to a latex-free sponge and dab it on your nails. Don’t you just love nail hacks?
View the tutorial for all the steps needed to create perfect ombre/gradient nails and you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to create this super trendy nail art design.
Here is what you will need:
- Clear base coat
- Small nail art brush
- White polish
- Pink polish
- Orange polish
- Yellow polish
- Liquid latex
- Latex-free makeup sponge
- Nail polish remover
- Clear topcoat
Watch how easy it is to create perfect ombre/gradient nails!
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments regarding perfect ombre/gradient nails:
- “I could have saved so many sponges if I thought to just cut off the top ???????? thanks for the tip!” – Mimi C.
- “That sponge trick is awesome. Thought it would be much more complicated lol” – MattShea
- “Ombré nails are so pretty ???? They look just like a sunset!” – SweetTreats
- “Love the two colours together they remind me of a slushie in the summer ❤” – Jenny Cam
- “Oooh!! I LOVE this colour combo!!???? It reminds me of a ripe mango!!!!???????? Yuummmm!!!!????????????????✨” – Nailbees
- “I was just looking up videos on how to do an ombre nail. Then I went to my subscriptions and saw this. Not to mention I had just purchased the Revlon nail polish in “Privileged”. And you even answered my question of whether or not you could use the sponge again. You read my mind and I feel very special lol.” – Julia
Please share this easy ombre/gradient nails tutorial for super trendy gradient nails with your friends and family.